• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Favorite OTs ever?

Rainarth

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am ready for some stories. What are your favorite server you ever played and why? If you have more than one you can post a small list of them.

For me one of these servers was vanne-mine.nu , it was a 7.5 server with about 20-40 players on daily, it had a custom map and you started in a rookgaard kind of map at level 10. When you hit 20 you could go to the mainland.

Basically what almost all players did was they made teams and teamed up against each other in the rookgaard, everyone were low level'd and there was some pretty epic fights for a few hectic hours. I myself didn't have a team so I tried the best I can to level up and get the highest level, but were pk'd pretty much every time I was close to 20 and if you died once you respawned at the chaotic temple were all the others were fighting each other, you pretty much died from GFB's and firebombs alone. If you wanted to go back to your lvling you pretty much had for the majority of players to die, or go out and kill them and run away.

Anyways I eventually hit level 20, went to mainland and was one of the first to hit lvl 30 and explore the mainland. Shortly after the server got shutdown for unknown reasons.

What made this one of my favorite servers were the constant pvping and the fun times I had when I was being chased by half the server. ^_^

What about you guys?

Xanteria.hopto.org
Great ots i even made a free website to remember it :)
Some screens and story can be found here:
Knight of Dusts Xanteria Story
Was top 50 in server!!!
Its in english ofc :D
I had some great mates playing with me still chatting with them on facebook :D
Story(acctually not rly a story, but reason why i stopped playing and my thanks:
I am almost tired of playing, and just hanging up in the trainingboxes, to get my jump from sword- to axefighting :)
As owner took away my donation house and donation castle, because i was 2 or 3 days not online, i got tired of playing...
it's acctually a bad owner, if he takes away donation houses, or csatles, isntead of just mapping some new ones (take 5 minutes, or jsut in mapeditor:copy and paste). And at last i was hacked by my best friend... and lost my donation set...But if I look back at the good old times, every time a smile appears on my face :)
But anyway, as i am stopping playing now, i want to say thank you to all my friends ;)
It was a great time with you! And maybee, we will see us again on another server :D but we will never loose our friendship, as i got friends now, from all over the world :)
I would like to give special thanks to:
-Smara for giving me my starter eq(magicplatearmor,demon legs,demon shield,royal helmet, and sword)
-Bubble Boy, Wayne, Sexy Machine: all at once!
it was a great time, playing with you, else if you hacked at last my account. (not my char only don set lol ...) but anyway, u promised to give it back to me as you recognized your fault...
-Der Neue Yassin: For your friendship and Loyality.
Für deine Freundschaft und Loyalität...
-Argo Dante,Leonardo the Ninja Turtle, Ruby and Count:
For the best guild i have ever played in :) Thank you for all bros! Special thanks to ruby, helping to clean my donation house from a "thief"). and to argo, but acctually the whole team, helping me to get vip quest :)
-Elder Ray: Thank yo ufor your loyality,friendship and all your help you have given me :)
-TOhru: For being my friend, helping me and hunt in my don house :)
-Fidgitz(sexy chick,sexy knight): For being my sis, I called you sis, and u me bro :) it was a great time with you! good luck and stay on highscore!
-Ake,Storm Blade:
Thx for your friendship, and quest help :)
Danke für eure Freund

Anyway i put the screens here now, too :
1jrfxy.jpg

34o6877.jpg

etwkz5.jpg

51bu9x.jpg

23sb2h.jpg

wb5ovl.jpg

Last edited:
Back