• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Favorite place to go out and eat!

Blez

eh..
Reaction score
As the title states, you must tell anyone who views this thread the following.

Restaurant name(diner name), Their special that they had, and did you try it? Estimated amount of money that you spent.
The location (City name, and state name), and a star rating 1-5 of your visit(s).

Mine is
Guido's Pizza, there wasn't a special that im aware of, roughly 10$ (quite cheap).
Downtown Boise,Idaho. 4-5, they could add a little bit more sauce.

Olive Garden, I don't eat specials, $75 spent well for my family.
Latham, NY, 4 stars because I had something nasty that night

Nothing is better than Buffalo Wild Wings!

McDonalds (Fast Food) or bye. I pay in Egyptian pounds, around 50, that's like 7$
5/5 best fast food ever.

Nothing is better than mum's/wife's food :)
Why should I pay HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY for a dinner or etc?
Why shouldn't I eat at my home, and enjoy it with my family? ^^

McDonalds (Fast Food) or bye. I pay in Egyptian pounds, around 50, that's like 7$
5/5 best fast food ever.

I guarantee you if you come to the United States and eat McDonalds here, you'll never want to eat Egyptian McDonalds again. ^_^

P.S. I'm not one who eats McDonalds a lot, maybe once a week at most...I see the fatties that "roll" through there, it's sad.

---

Hmm, let's see. I would suggest this steak house here in the city - Weber Grill Restaurant: The Best Steaks, BBQ and Burgers: Enjoy Delicious Food Grilled Over Charcoal on Authentic Weber Grills. We go about once a month, it's awesome. I'd probably have another favorite, but I don't eat out that often - it gets expensive.

Last edited:
I guarantee you if you come to the United States and eat McDonalds here, you'll never want to eat Egyptian McDonalds again. ^_^

P.S. I'm not one who eats McDonalds a lot, maybe once a week at most...I see the fatties that "roll" through there, it's sad.

---

Hmm, let's see. I would suggest this steak house here in the city - Weber Grill Restaurant: The Best Steaks, BBQ and Burgers: Enjoy Delicious Food Grilled Over Charcoal on Authentic Weber Grills. We go about once a month, it's awesome. I'd probably have another favorite, but I don't eat out that often - it gets expensive.

"Once a week at most" lol
I don't actually remember when was the last time i went to Mcdonalds.
I don't eat out often, but when i do i love "Crepp" - pancakes with all kind of stuffings.

Back