• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fearme Crucial

Ale22

Reaction score
Fearme Crucial Its a scammer dont trust him never ! just a noob kid ^^

ISNT A FAIR PERSON DONT TRADE WITH HIM.

"when i said"
atleast we polaks and swedish people know how to speak english
truth hurts, back to school
i am open to talk anytime on teamspeak/ventrillo and we can hear who know actual english mr forum fighter

btw stop creating strawman since there is nothing wrong with 'when i said' swedish skiddo, you are welcome to join my teamspeak and talk with me ;)

i am open to talk anytime on teamspeak/ventrillo and we can hear who know actual english mr forum fighter

btw stop creating strawman since there is nothing wrong with 'when i said' swedish skiddo, you are welcome to join my teamspeak and talk with me ;)
Nothing wrong,
you just fucked up
it's "when did i say"
not fucking when i said wtf is that shit

Nothing wrong,
you just fucked up
it's "when did i say"
not fucking when i said wtf is that shit
when i said = when did i say
remember what I said about Latin screwing with your life? = remember what did i say about Latin screwing with your life?

show me how its grammatically incorrect and i will give you 1kk

try harder m8

when i said = when did i say
remember what I said about Latin screwing with your life? = remember what did i say about Latin screwing with your life?

show me how its grammatically incorrect and i will give you 1kk

try harder m8
hahahahahahaahaahahahahaha
when i said = when did i say ?
ok ok
XDDD

King nomezy, if you are going to say ''remember what did I say~~~''
You didn't put a comma after remember, because you have to pause otherwise it is incorrect.

Now send me 1kk

You didn't put a comma after remember, because you have to pause otherwise it is incorrect.

Now send me 1kk
you are correct remind me when i get home to send you cash XD

nonetheless i still didnt get answer from flupyzz about grammatical errors

Now send me 1kk
GIVE ME YOUR FKING NICK, HOW I AM SUPPOSED TO SEND YOU ANY CASH OOH

Back