• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feat Succeeded: First knight to use SD runes

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
First Knight To Use Sudden Death?

On August 1, the elite knight Bubzor from Menera performed the amazing feat of using the sudden death rune. The answer to how he did it is very simple: the NPC Jean Pierre began his stay in Tibia. One of recipes that he teaches allows you to create a food that increases a character's magic level by 5. Was he the first person to accomplish this in Tibia? Maybe, maybe not. Regradless, some knights will be able to sparingly use sudden death!

Keep in mind, the chance of talking to Jean Pierre is very low since the event happens only 1 month per year.

photo from tibia hispano

tibia_4162.jpg

Cipsoft kill's tibia a hundred good playrs quit on this update.

Knight using SD Rune - That sound like an ot.. but i was watched cam and tibia it'a a big OT.

More Updates ! More PPL quit Tibia !

p.s. CIPSOFT YOU SUCK.

Amrosh,
Knights with sds isn't that good imo, only 130~ damage in that level, I'm sure he does 200+ with exori lol.

Amrosh,
Knights with sds isn't that good imo, only 130~ damage in that level, I'm sure he does 200+ with exori lol.

idd XD
ffs it isnt overpower to shoot sd with ML 15 with knight. its just a funny thing, life with it.

Lol, you all have to keep in mind, you can only make these dishes once per year.

Hah, tibia has existed for over 10 years, haven't any knight reached m lvl 15? that sucks xD

/Limannen

Lol, it's funny that nobody read my main post.

Back