• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Featured servers

Fady

Anderion.net
Reaction score
Hello,
I suggest to add a new benefit for Premium Users which is adding servers to "Featured Servers" page.

how does it work?
A new page on otland that can be found here:
qz3e61.png

Premium users can add their own server to the list, a moderator should check first if he's the owner of server then confirm it.
when someone clicks on Featured Servers, he'll find a list of servers saying information like ip, client, server owner and description etc.
System will check if server is offline or not, if its offline for more than 3 days then it will be removed from the list(if they're not removed then it will be very messy).
This will let many people from otland join those servers, also it will let many people buy premium just for this feature.

I'd say no, why should premium members have that privilege?
This forum isn't focused on advertising server, it's focused in open tibia in general.

I'd say no, why should premium members have that privilege?
This forum isn't focused on advertising server, it's focused in open tibia in general.

why not? it won't harm.
Actually its the same as "advertising board" but for premium users only, more organized and in a place that can be seen by all otlanders(http://i49.tinypic.com/qz3e61.png).
Its just a better advertising for premium users.

Sounds somewhat good and somewhat bad, don't really see disadvantages with it. But there is an Advertisement section already, I know this one is "meant for premium users", who's to say that wont stop someone from getting their "premium" friend to make a featured server.

Besides which, how will it keep organised? It would behave the same as the other boards (e.g, bumps; just ruins the point).

TL:DR; would be un-organised, so it's a no from me at the moment. I do see potential for it though.

Sounds somewhat good and somewhat bad, don't really see disadvantages with it. But there is an Advertisement section already, I know this one is "meant for premium users", who's to say that wont stop someone from getting their "premium" friend to make a featured server.

Besides which, how will it keep organised? It would behave the same as the other boards (e.g, bumps; just ruins the point).

TL:DR; would be un-organised, so it's a no from me at the moment. I do see potential for it though.

I'd think of it more like an OT-Server list. Where people add their servers and the servers that doesn't meet the requirements get deleted from that section (they had have to re-add their server).

But that's happening everywhere, even at marketpkace, check some of sn4ake and AnneMotta's threads, they create topic for their friends then they say that they own 50% of the product which I believe that its a lie.

I think everyone thought that it will be a board when I said its the same as advertising board, I'm sorry for that, I meant that it will be like otservlist or something, shouldn't be even a thread, only 1 line with server information like ip/description/client/port/server owner etc.

I think everyone thought that it will be a board when I said its the same as advertising board, I'm sorry for that, I meant that it will be like otservlist or something, shouldn't be even a thread, only 1 line with server information like ip/description/client/port/server owner etc.

If that's the case, I sign for a yes. Though I don't play many Ot's it'd be a useful feature and great to support some really nice otservers.

Made an idea of how it might look like:
(Took some of the servers in advertisement as examples)

TthoQ.png

Active links:
]0-mfS.png

Last edited:
You should be able to click on it and it redirects you to their advertisement thread for further information.

Back