• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feedback of the Updates

because it's part of game? You played in many 8.6 ots ( i mean 2-3 years ago). And rarely somebody had stoneskins and it was still good

because it's part of game? You played in many 8.6 ots ( i mean 2-3 years ago). And rarely somebody had stoneskins and it was still good
yes but as you noticed, it was on 8.6, don't make tibia 10+ the same as 8.6

but you prefer to fight old 8.6 - without waves , ues, avalanches - only sds. OR this orc pvp when you can dance and your bot is only putting ssas ?

but you prefer to fight old 8.6 - without waves , ues, avalanches - only sds. OR this orc pvp when you can dance and your bot is only putting ssas ?

I didn't see you dance. Maybe in temple.

So since you can't kill 1 guy we need to do a big update?

Well Majczal, I don't get it all your mages died on hp instantly if I remember correctly, Omel had hp? he had utamo vita all the time + he had people potting him. For me they can reduce it even more, but as I see now its much better than what it was before.
"Much betttter?" YOu mean 200hp less and like 1.5k mana which mana is nothing since they cna combo all ur mana at once?

"Much betttter?" YOu mean 200hp less and like 1.5k mana which mana is nothing since they cna combo all ur mana at once?
So if you can waste someones mana in 1 combo why isn't he dieing?

Sadly i cant transfer:'( But tbh why would i transfer now that my char lost 80 fucking lvls? Mark basically fucked everyone who wanted to transfer making it 60 points and making u have to lose lvls before u can transfer. Id be better off making a new char on shadows @Mark @Hani thx for fucking everyone over who wanted to transfer before this update was implemented.

You barley leveled the character. You took it back from @Tankin so don't complain.

I dont understand those randoms here seriously. WHO IS THIS @Fred Beron ?!?!

REMOVE THIS SSA JUST FROM SHOPS AND ITS EVERYTHING WELL !!
SSA'S ARE OKAY BUT ONLY IF YOU HAVE AROUND 2 BPS ....THESE MAGES NOWADAYS GOT OVER 20BPS

@lapa from south east gate

we need to ask support if it's possible to delete it and later make a poll. Maybe fucking kids from 10+ tibia client will no that
pvp = put ssas on bot

we can kill 330 mages easy but u cant kinda weird
maybe we just pot eachother better:D

maybe . Actually i don't wanna play this game because it's not giving me fun

So go 8.6. Don't forget to turn on your anty push and enemy paral scripts. Cya, we won't miss u.

Obviously they don't want people to transfer and if they wanna transfer anyway, let them cost an arm and a leg.

You're a boss when Mark likes your comment. He didn't even have to say shit you spoke it perfectly

We obviously don't want you guys to leave Lunarforce, therefore we decided to make it cost you quite much for going through with a transfer. Also your character's level will not change again if you transfer to Shadowcores, so I can't see why you are complaining about the experience difference and character transfer in the way you are, seems like you connect them to one big issue. Everyone on Lunarforce lost levels (or have been recalculated), which also were chosen by the majority of voters. It's called democracy.

That would change the current PVP status from Hardcore PVP to PVP-Enforced. That pvp system has been phased out of Tibia since a long time ago.

We all know that was the best pvp system !! GIVE IT TO US !! Server would become extremely popular

Back