• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feedback please?

kaine112233

Reaction score
hey as the title say i would like some feedback on this deepling map i have made, this is the first time using deepling's so no hate :)
bifp.png

cuge.png

fbb2.png

tptp.png

thanks in advance

P.S. i havnt mapped in over 2 or so years :)

P.S.S. sorry about the size of the pictures :)

First of all, make a mapping thread where you post all your work, instead of making one thread with 1 spawn.

To your work, it looks autobordered, and i dont really understand why you have the walls there, what are they for? It doesnt look like some underwater buildings and dont really have any structure.

This is my opinion though, i didnt really like it. Not that i have made any deeplings spawn's yet.

If it's true that this is 99% Raw you gotta start to think about how you're placing the borders. Try to make them not look too squarish

Look in rme for the first tab, I think its named auto smth. Thats auto, meaning the boarders come auto by rme, often used to add waters or make noob ots.

And FYI this is probbly not auto, mainly since no one has created an auto b. for it.

Back