• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feedback [Upcoming 3.0]

grudges? hardly lol that was a mild bit of sarcasm or if anything a personal laugh to know that Josh is gonna be the guy for Cyntara lol.. its works out lol..

Yeah, cause Josh is actually sitting behind me working as I type this. I saw zero from you/Xar concerning monsters. When I paid you for a new layout you did a phenomenal job. The only thing I ever asked was that you put our friendship over the game, which you couldn't seem to do.

i got stupid for a bit, while i was waiting on a dedicated and played cyntara.. only to find out that you fucked it up.. so we finally get into the fun part of wars.. hell even some older players had said.. "dude this is some of the best fighting weve had on here" and youve pretty much banned everyone over rebirth 10,

First you say you were stupid for playing and I fucked it up, then you say that war is really fun and the best war you've ever had. Okay. And I banned everybody above rebirth 10? Players started getting the idea that they were allowed to bot because I didn't ban you.

yet certain people can edit databases, and even when you were talking about fairness and shit and about how we were 800-1k, when on your friends b-day you gave him 1.1k and full set lmao..

They're my rls. I can do what I want. You understand, you let Xar bot on Heltera. I don't call you out for that one :huh: Lastly, Terego was never a threat to anybody, he's one of the most innocent coolest kids I know.

im not here to talk shit, and im definetly done posting here lol..
i have this itch when it comes to playing a server, i like to buildup and then war, for some reason i was hooked on your server for a week, and you did one of the best things you could have done for me.. I honestly appreciate it.

My server was fun, until I had to tell you to quit cheating. I know you appreciated my help, but I didn't appreciate you trying to take advantage of my kindness. It's lack of respect, especially after nearly fixing Heltera from being DDoS'd.

When i was around your vent was full of english speaking people for the most part, 10-15 people.. easily like 5-6 of my friends had came over, and started donating to this hole...

I came to play for some fun while i was waiting for my dedicated and now you just have a server full of mexicans/pls's and like no one...

The server is full of players from everywhere. And a lot of them still speak English.

All ive done since this, was update, update, update...

What have you done? you got 1 new area, and youve told your server its NIGHTMARES 4 LIFE! lol... even your own staff gets fed up with you because you ask them to do your shit for you, but wont even test it..

Later~

Nightmares for life? Yes, because I'm making new monsters, right?
My own staff didn't get fed up with me. I removed Xar's botted levels too, and he took it personally, just like you.

Why didn't I test monsters? It was homecoming weekend. I'm in High School buddy, I'm not going to not go to the game to work on Cyntara. It's my priorities and I'd appreciate it if you don't try and tell me I'm prioritizing wrong. I never once told you to talk to me instead of your girlfriend or anything.

Sigh,
<3 Red

PS. Back on Topic. This is a feedback thread!

[1] We need new monsters! Leveling is boring!
[2] We need more special raids and special events. The current special raids are out of date as of old Cyntara, and the prevalent boss spawns are way too difficult or not worth the effort!
[3] Quests make an OT fun! I want a bigger challenge and a new quest style than the Cyntara zone! You haven't come up with new quests in over 4 months!
[4] We need more cities! Once the houses are fixed, I believe there will not be enough houses for every player (in Venore and Edron!)
[5] I want to see Capture The Flag and King Of The Hill working!
[6] Why haven't we seen the new donation items we created yet? That event was created during the summer! I want to see if my donation item has won, and we need more!
[7] There is GM abuse. I can't find it fair to play with GMs playing normal characters.
[8] PvP is unbalanced, and is not fun. You really need to revise the system. This also means that the vocation balancing is ineffective.
[9] The lack of staff is bothering me! We need more GMs
[10] Potions are running on different exhaust times! It gets me killed frequently and I can't stand it!
[11] You need to get rid of the cavebotters! If you don't cavebot you're forced behind those that do, and it puts pressure on the fair players! You need to even the playing field, because you do not catch all the botters!
[12] I can't stand the type of people that play Cyntara! Hardly any of them speak adequate English! The constant spamming and rudeness bothers me!
[13] The website is out-of-date. I feel like it's completely useless. I would like to see the guild war system working as it should, and you should stray from the Tibia.com layout!
[14] The lag is my biggest concern. I cannot enjoy Cyntara with this much lag!

Last edited by a moderator:
[1] We need more special raids and special events. The current special raids are out of date as of old Cyntara, and the prevalent boss spawns are way too difficult or not worth the effort!
[2] We need new monsters! Leveling is boring!
[3] Quests make an OT fun! I want a bigger challenge and a new quest style than the Cyntara zone! You haven't come up with new quests in over 4 months!
[4] There is GM abuse. I can't find it fair to play with GMs playing normal characters.
[5] We need more cities! Once the houses are fixed, I believe there will not be enough houses for every player.
[6] Why haven't we seen the new donation items we created yet? That event was created during the summer! I want to see if my donation item has won, and we need more!
[7] The lack of staff is bothering me! We need more GMs
[8] You need to get rid of the cavebotters! If you don't cavebot you're forced behind those that do, and it puts pressure on the fair players! You need to even the playing field, because you do not catch all the botters!
[9] I want to see Capture The Flag and King Of The Hill working!
[10] I can't stand the type of people that play Cyntara! Hardly any of them speak adequate English! The constant spamming and rudeness bothers me!
[11] The lag is my biggest concern. I cannot enjoy Cyntara with this much lag!

---Alexsand

Last edited:

[2] We need more cities! Once the houses are fixed, I believe there will not be enough houses for every player (in Venore and Edron!)

[3] I want to see Capture The Flag and King Of The Hill working!

[4] The lack of staff is bothering me! We need more GMs

[5] We need more special raids and special events. The current special raids are out of date as of old Cyntara, and the prevalent boss spawns are way too difficult or not worth the effort!

[7] Quests make an OT fun! I want a bigger challenge and a new quest style than the Cyntara zone! You haven't come up with new quests in over 4 months!

[8] Potions are running on different exhaust times! It gets me killed frequently and I can't stand it!

[9] You need to get rid of the cavebotters! If you don't cavebot you're forced behind those that do, and it puts pressure on the fair players! You need to even the playing field, because you do not catch all the botters!

[10] There is GM abuse. I can't find it fair to play with GMs playing normal characters.

[11] PvP is unbalanced, and is not fun. You really need to revise the system. This also means that the vocation balancing is ineffective.

[12] The website is out-of-date. I feel like it's completely useless. I would like to see the guild war system working as it should, and you should stray from the Tibia.com layout!

[13] I can't stand the type of people that play Cyntara! Hardly any of them speak adequate English! The constant spamming and rudeness bothers me!

[14] The lag is my biggest concern. I cannot enjoy Cyntara with this much lag!

-------
And some details--
-Is it me or am I the only RL-poor knight who wants a better UH?
For mages get- MR, Strong MR, Ultimate MR. Why cant knights get a slightly better UH for 5 points or so?
-No pressure- but a new style of city would be amazing! Like when port hope first came out in RT.
-Sort out Edron and make me feel like I am privillaged for being part of what keeps the server alive. Make it as practical and easily negotiable as the Non-VIP TP room etc.
-Add more mystery to the game! PLEASE! Throw in some hidden stone-holes and places where you can run around and explore. The TP room is amazing, a big part of what separates Cyntara from other OTs, we just need somewhere to go to which isn't handed to us on a plate.

Thanks for the chance of feedback, Red! and the chance of winning too.
Can't wait for the update!

[1] There is GM abuse. I can't find it fair to play with GMs playing normal characters

[2] The website is out-of-date. I feel like it's completely useless. I would like to see the guild war system working as it should, and you should stray from the Tibia.com layout!

[3] Potions are running on different exhaust times! It gets me killed frequently and I can't stand it!

[4] The lag is just bothering me a lot.

[5] We need more special raids and special events. The current special raids are out of date as of old Cyntara, and the prevalent boss spawns are way too difficult or not worth the effort!

[6] I can't stand the type of people that play Cyntara! Hardly any of them speak adequate English! The constant spamming and rudeness bothers me!

[7] We need new monsters! Leveling is boring!

[8] Quests make an OT fun! I want a bigger challenge and a new quest style than the Cyntara zone! You haven't come up with new quests in over 4 months!

[9] We need more cities! Once the houses are fixed, I believe there will not be enough houses for every player (in Venore and Edron!)

[10] Why haven't we seen the new donation items we created yet? That event was created during the summer! I want to see if my donation item has won, and we need more!

I think Cyntara's problems such as lag and GM abuse should be fixed before adding the extra's such as more houses and new monsters.. but either way im happy with :D

ma comments.

[1] We need more special raids and special events. The current special raids are out of date as of old Cyntara, and the prevalent boss spawns are way too difficult or not worth the effort!
[2] We need more cities! Once the houses are fixed, I believe there will not be enough houses for every player (in Venore and Edron!)
[3] We need new monsters! Leveling is boring! (and to easy... team hunts?)
[4] I want to see Capture The Flag and King Of The Hill working! (soudns cool)
[5] Why haven't we seen the new donation items we created yet? That event was created during the summer! we need more!
[6] I can't stand the type of people that play Cyntara! Hardly any of them speak adequate English! The constant spamming and rudeness bothers me!

[7] Quests make an OT fun! I want a bigger challenge and a new quest style than the Cyntara zone! You haven't come up with new quests in over 4 months!
[8] The website is out-of-date. I feel like it's completely useless. I would like to see the guild war system working as it should, and you should stray from the Tibia.com layout!

~Crazy
edit - i find it amuseing im one of the only ones that actually did this.

Last edited:
[2] Quests make an OT fun! I want a bigger challenge and a new quest style than the Cyntara zone! You haven't come up with new quests in over 4 months!
[3] We need more special raids and special events. The current special raids are out of date as of old Cyntara, and the prevalent boss spawns are way too difficult or not worth the effort!
[4] The website is out-of-date. I feel like it's completely useless. I would like to see the guild war system working as it should, and you should stray from the Tibia.com layout!
[5] Why haven't we seen the new donation items we created yet? That event was created during the summer! I want to see if my donation item has won, and we need more!
[6] The lack of staff is bothering me! We need more GMs
[7] Potions are running on different exhaust times! It gets me killed frequently and I can't stand it!
[8] There is GM abuse. I can't find it fair to play with GMs playing normal characters.

rests fine for me these are the most important changes that would make cyntara a better server =)
//spaack

Back