• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feels like I'm wasting my time.. :[

DNBH

danielt
Reaction score
Please take my opinion seriously.
Lvls, loot and skilloss will not be compensated? Althought the time ppl spent gaining experience/money?

This time I was lucky and just lost some lootmoney and 2 levels, but this kind of servcrashes will continue to happen and I think it's so unnecessary that this happens.
Isn't it able to save the server like every hour without that you have to turn of the server for like 15-20 min every night at 00:00?

Well I know nothing about servers, I just want to know :(
Maybe I'm the only one that thinks this way, happy if you could reply and tell me what you think.

(Also happy if some GM could reply, or aren't you active at the forums? xD :p)

Kind regards,
Danielt aka Slagathor :).

There not server crashes its Global Server Save just like real tibia hence why it happens at the same time everyday. Its better and easier to have it Global Server Save 1 time and of for 15 minutes instead of every half hour it freeze for 5-10 minutes since its such a big server and contains so many things in it. They also run 3 different servers that each global save at the same time.

Back