• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FelonyAAC official discussion and showoff thread

I kind of like the layout tbh. So basic, just put in a clean and goodlooking header and I would like it alot! :)

I will add many nice layouts once it is ready to use :) Thanks!

Why are you making a function based library instead of a OOP one?

Talked with Chris already, I do not have any plans after it to rework this Felonyaac.php in this time.
Maybe in future players, accounts and so on get their own class but not in this moment.

And also the felonyaac.php is not a part of the Felony library itself, it is just a package.
The Felony Library has classes for all different things and it will be even more rewritten.

Thanks a lot for feedback tho.

The entire point with OOP has absolutely not been ignored in this file.
You are free to contribute to the github as well.

Anyhow, I link Chris your answer once he gets on and see if he can lead me into some good solutions.
Dis Chris is just my god. xD
unfortunately, there's no OOP, entites are not object oriented, config too:
PHP:
public function config($value)
{
$config = include __DIR__.'/config.php';//loads content of file (not object)
return $this->felony->get($config, $value);//returns something weird?
}

public function allNews()
{
$query = "SELECT * FROM `__felonyaac_news`"; //in OOP version you'd use ORM, ActiveRecord, or whatever else instead of pure query
$news = $this->mysql->query($query);
if ($this->mysql->rowCount($query) < 1) return false;
return $news->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC); //not OOP, just same type(in this case probably some type of mysql result) like in ::player($id)
}

If you'd like to create OOP project, you have to learn more about OOP.
I'm not saying your project is bad, I realize you're still learning PHP, good luck with it ;)

Last edited:
PHP:
{
}

{
$query = "SELECT * FROM `__felonyaac_news`"; //in OOP version you'd use ORM, ActiveRecord, or whatever else instead of pure query
return $news->fetchAll(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC); //not OOP, just same type(in this case probably some type of mysql result) like in ::player($id)
}

I'm not saying your project is bad, I realize you're still learning PHP, good luck with it ;)

The query thing you commented is actually not "required" in order to call it OOP as far I heard.
But yeah, OOP is far away from my strongest side and I'm grateful for the feedback.

I will study this matter deeper and see what I can manage to do!
But yeah, some class similiar to laravel's query builder would not be wrong. Gonna look into it :D

PHP:
{
}

{
}

"//in OOP version you'd use ORM, ActiveRecord, or whatever else instead of pure query"
This is just so wrong.
That doesn't define OOP, its just methods of how to handle data.
Its totally fine to use pure queries using MySQL-I and it could still be OOP.

"//in OOP version you'd use ORM, ActiveRecord, or whatever else instead of pure query"
This is just so wrong.
some layer always must use pure queries, in this case it isn't OO

This is just so wrong.

Yeah this is how I understand it as well.

some layer always must use pure queries, in this case it isn't OO

Ohh, didn't saw your github contribute before now, I'm so sorry.
Well, I have rewritten those methods anyway so I will ignore them now, but again sorry I did not ignore them, just didn't saw. :)

@Cornex nice work you did :D
I thinking here, what the purpose of FelonyAAC? we have a lot of AACs arround and all of these is good at their purpose, but... all the same at end.
What will be different on FelonyAAC ? :)

Last edited:
@Cornex nice work you did :D
I thinking here, what the purpose of FelonyAAC? we have a lot of AACs arround and all of these is good at their purpose, but... all the same at end.
What will be different on FelonyAAC ? :)

Thanks! I already said that I do this mostly for testing out Felony / Play around with it.
I will improve it a lot tho, release a lot nice packages and more.

If someone wants to use it, fine do so. If not, don't do so. :)

Did not have time for a week, but today I had :D

VSR7xxM_z.png

Back