• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feloth, hani or some other gm

Qknight

Reaction score
They are doing it again in Sunken quarter!
Daxwax,Morgan blood,Rovryttar klas and green gay!

Lolz xD You're the biggest cunt I've ever seen.

First you took over my spawn, so I just couldn't resist killing you. Sadly it's the 3th frag so I got rs with my rareeee eq so I call my friends. Unfortunately you came back and started attking, but we all knew it made no sence. You died again by Rovryttar Klas, you keep coming back and died like 6-7 times or so. In the end my mana got fucked up so I died, tbh I couldn't care less cuz it'd take ages to loose pz lol.

Btw something else GM's, you can't loose pz in Sunken Quarter, you'll always get t his water shit hitting u, and it doesn't stop, wherever you stand.

First you took over my spawn, so I just couldn't resist killing you. Sadly it's the 3th frag so I got rs with my rareeee eq so I call my friends. Unfortunately you came back and started attking, but we all knew it made no sence. You died again by Rovryttar Klas, you keep coming back and died like 6-7 times or so. In the end my mana got fucked up so I died, tbh I couldn't care less cuz it'd take ages to loose pz lol.

Btw something else GM's, you can't loose pz in Sunken Quarter, you'll always get t his water shit hitting u, and it doesn't stop, wherever you stand.
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
"take over my spawn" love that :p this is ot god damnit, You killed me and i came back for revenge, i almost solo'd you a few times untill your friends came, lvl 217 ed, 250 ek,199ek and ofc you a 189 ms..come on, took all ur friends there just to kill me? when you know i will come back no matter what?
17:09 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Morgan Blood [189] was slain by Qknight [157].
17:09 You see a life crystal.
It weighs 6.00 oz.
This life crystal was created when Green gay [199] was slain by Qknight [153].
If i we're a count i wouldnt come back, would i?
:):):):D:D

if you somehow could buy a helm of water or w/e it is named, u can lose pz t_T

if you somehow could buy a helm of water or w/e it is named, u can lose pz t_T

17:36 GM Hani [2]: Hi
17:36 Captain Waverider: Ahoi! I can take you to Liberty Bay, Peg Leg, Nargor and Calassa.
17:36 GM Hani [2]: Buy helmet of the deep
17:36 Captain Waverider: Do you want to buy 1 helmet of the deep for 5000 gold coins?
17:36 GM Hani [2]: Yes
17:36 Captain Waverider: It was a pleasure doing business with you.
17:36 GM Hani [2]: Bye
17:36 Captain Waverider: Good bye, GM Hani!

@Hani
Means you can't kill anyone there and escape without helmet of the deep? lol

@Krille
Ya it's a bit late if you kill him anyway and didn't knew it.

@Qknight
Don't fucking kidding me lol, I just called Rovryttar becuz he msged me with jo, sup etc, becuz I was scared that you'd came with Rena's team to get, so I asked him to come and kill you. But Daxwax and Green Gay also came.

That you killed me was lucky, but it would happen anyway since I couldn't get out of there.

Green Gay's was just lucky aswell, he got paralyzed by a Quara Pincher which means you can't do shit since u can't even use exana mort while being paralyzed there.

So don't act so big lal

No, you can lose pz.

But I won't say in public how. It's not a bug but also no1 knows it. Just my freinds ;D)

No, you can lose pz.

But I won't say in public how. It's not a bug but also no1 knows it. Just my freinds ;D)
I know how, ice meto was 2 sqms away from where u can lose pz, he saw me standing there but hes blind :p

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Qknight solo someone
They say that he is nooband he can't play bla bla....

Lool The typical icechaw !.

Dzumior [580] was slain by Qknight [550]

Dzumior: Lololololool u are noob i am have only 200 mana and i get lagggggs and paralyzwe ;S;S;S;;SSS :(

Back