• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Feloth.

lorynho

Banned User
Reaction score
Gz ppls online at server.| WOW | You said it'll be more ppls and you promised me. ^^

Well you lied.

And like i already told u , u destroyed it.| WOW | ^^

There is more active battles and people now then before. Say as you wish, you were incorrect and do not have a good reputation for speaking the truth. So i'd suggest you keep to your own and we will keep to ours.

If you do not play this server, you are not welcome in our forums. How about that? ;)

Some people aren't blessed with the gift of intelligence.

Btw nooby who made this thread when i first started during the day there was only 30~ people online, today there was 85+ i think that's more but i could be wrong.

There is more active battles and people now then before. Say as you wish, you were incorrect and do not have a good reputation for speaking the truth. So i'd suggest you keep to your own and we will keep to ours.

If you do not play this server, you are not welcome in our forums. How about that? ;)

One good thing after update - noobs leaved.

dONT HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!! Maybe I, emeo will return... fucking love the servers now!

Maybe check mine or Cariax' cams and you know what's going on, on softcores ;P

Btw Gonna upload some more

dONT HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!! Maybe I, emeo will return... fucking love the servers now!

Omfg xD
im remembering when u started with that shit with emeos mother xDDD
dont hate the playahs hate the game xDD

EDIT: I thought I clciked on Edit not on Quote...

Delete that post down there

Last edited by a moderator:
Back