• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Feloth

Nixo

mata wpierdol
Reaction score
I sent you a message about my losses like 2-3 days ago after crash, but still no response from your side. If you are so busy just leave me a message and tell how long I need to wait. Thanks in advance.

Yeah Feloth i have sent you prv msg more than week ago and what ? You realy don't care about players.

don't bother noobs, its just a fucking game (OT) I doubt these ots will last until 2011

Do anybody ask u for reply u stupid cunt ? so fuck off and leave this thread

I've sent 2 private messages (one week ago and one yesterday) to Feloth and I didn't noticed any response yet...

He restored items only to Renacashi and Arwynkaaa first day after first crash, before that he don't care about us.

...and here you are, best online players records is 96...

He restored items only to Renacashi and Arwynkaaa first day after first crash, before that he don't care about us.

...and here you are, best online players records is 96...

Karidek u are wrong already more then me and renacashi get items back^^

Yeah, did he think we should wait ages?
Btw. nice work Feloth, logged into forum - answered some annoying topics - logout.
You even didn't logged into game, you will restore items by your mind, mr. Mastermind?

FAQ step by step:
Just read my PM, log in to SoftCores, create 5 items in Loot Lane 1 and log out.
It's not only a few items, so far i've restored almost 500 items to over 100 different players. And those that tend to not have sent me a PM or keep "spamming" me everyday always gets pissed.

Yeah, did he think we should wait ages?
Btw. nice work Feloth, logged into forum - answered some annoying topics - logout.
You even didn't logged into game, you will restore items by your mind, mr. Mastermind?
No, but all I can see in the database is item numbers, so I let ppl tell me what they had and then I verify the most expensive ones so they match the database. So either you send me a full list with items you lost or you won't recive anything.
And how about you shut up when it comes to how I do things? I am still online just invicible. Do not think you know it all, mr. Knowitall?

I don't understand why people are so stupid that they keep having their items in the house after these several crashes? Would also help the GM's as they wouldn't need to waste time giving losses back.

so try to understand it and imagine that houses are for such thing like keeping there items or to make a little showoff u rtard.

Because people have been spamming the forums about it for a long time?!?!?! stupid piece of shit

sure they were but after first crash u moron, and no1 knew that there will be more u stupid fucking cunt motherfuckingbitch

Back