• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feloth???

IT IS FELOTH I GOT A SCREEN SHOT, ALL GMS WAS ONLINE (THE SERVER WAS OFFLINE) FELOTH LOGS OUT LYCOS LOGS ON AND THE SERVER ARE STILL.. OFFLIINE!!!

lycos_e_gm.png

Haha. All that screenshot showed was that I needed to test something. A old friend of mine was kind enough to borrow me his character. And if you did not know this before, Lycos is old "Liic" which belonged to me. However I sold the character to a good friend which I still keep in contact with and I asked kindly if I could borrow it for testing purposes only. I would never have asked if it wasn't for that I've played that character before it changed name.

Haha. All that screenshot showed was that I needed to test something. A old friend of mine was kind enough to borrow me his character. And if you did not know this before, Lycos is old "Liic" which belonged to me. However I sold the character to a good friend which I still keep in contact with and I asked kindly if I could borrow it for testing purposes only. I would never have asked if it wasn't for that I've played that character before it changed name.

strange that you have same name and are both norweigan

As far as I know Lycos is Swedish. I however am not, and I would not even give other people the ears to try listening to my sucky swedish.

XD
Gotta love Norwegians talking swedish xD

Back