• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Felothian comic series [#004]

Feloth

=)
Senator
Reaction score
Greetings all otlanders
I have started a new serie of comics. The issues will be published here. They will all have a complete storyline and fit together as a serie. Hope you are as crazy and bored as me and might lol alittle. They are mostly just for the lols, I will try bring all known people from otland into it.

Episode description:
#001 Indiana Hani part 1: No, hani is not the big woman sitting in the chair.
#002 Indiana Hani pt2: Nikkster is trying to help with his special power.
#003 Indiana Hani pt3: After turning into Pro warbringer, the fat lady fears for her death. Also Archez come across a new little girl.
#004 Indiana Hani pt4: Pro warbringer's leader has appeared and has plans for the fat woman, also pro warbringer is sent on a mission.

Last edited:
126455007074.jpg

126455505181.jpg

126455996402.jpg

126457572895.jpg

Last edited:
archez should've been in a cadilacc liek all mexicans
but funny ^^
Oh just you wait, archez will be back in the later felothians. He is now sad because mrs.(secretname) insulted him for not having arms.

XDD

what program do u use to make comics?
xD?
Im drawing it in macromedia fireworks, it's like photoshop.

Added #002 since it's season start. (Hahahaha)
I've also changed my way of drawing, should look a little better.

Last edited:
kool, font is rox but sometimes harder to read

the picture in which pen/Nikkster is closed-up abit (6th) looks bad because it's scaled :mad:@

Change text format, can't carely read it :/

I have released Episode #003. I think this is it for today, stay tuned for Episode #004 later.

Changes for #003:
- New and better font has been used.
- New characters have now a better quality and should be more detailed.

"MY NAME IS HANI YOU FUCKING RETARD" is now a meme

Is that a lollipop?

Back