• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Feloth's False Punishment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feloth is the most active and helpfull gm on both Icechaw and Softcore...You hate him just cuz he banned you for botting but you know what? you deserved it <.<

ehm? When did i get bann? xDDD No i'm not banned.
I hate Feloth becuse his pissy attitude without reason against me :]

Who is this wannabe-tough-guy gangsta? Never heard of him, yet he still talks with such a big mouth. Never seen someone hate a person from a game that much. It's quite pathetic to be honest. I bet none of the flamers here could take the same level as Pierce has, not now or never, even with the best bot in the world.

Why create 2 threads?

My answer is here:
http://otland.net/f305/about-feloth-29560/#post295623

And for the record, come on. Don't be stupid. I think Notation is a nice deal after all your bans today for MC, Botting ect. Personally I know that a OT full off afk botters go nowhere. They die out in the end. So we keep it clean and professional.

- You should also know that since we do not have a CTRL+R function, the HELP channel is very important to keep straigt. But now you know for next time. =)

i think many people hate you:wub:<_<

Alright there's no point going any further with this "discussion" since it went off-topic.
Oh and if you guys still continue using those obscene words in your posts then you won't get problems in the game itself, but also here on the forum.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back