• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fenris - Alternate Tibia Server (A legacy from Thronar)

Or russian.
I mean you could use any language, but it feels like latin has always been a very mysterious language and is mostly found in scriptures. And that's why I think it would work with magics/spells since magic/spells are normally found/learned through old books.

It doesn't look bad :D I will most likely stick to latin!

0EqwCy.jpg
hbCIU0.jpg

can we use stronger spells while being a sword & shield tank ?

Yes, the only limitation so far is that you can't learn opposite elemental magic such as fire and water at the same time. Still, using magic and physical spells require you to equip a corresponding weapon, such as a sword, axe, shield, staff etc, learning spells require you to train your skills and magic level, and corresponding equipment also increases skills and magic level. While equipment is really hard to get, and masteries are limited, I still expect some players to be very over powered with their choices.

That's open to everyone, if something really gets out of hand it will be nerfed and adjusted.

We now have this small library which you can randomly search for several books for those who like some more deeper understanding about the world of Thronar and Fenris! This library and npc is also part of the quest to first learn magic :D

hFnJxc.jpg

MgN47r.jpg
BplmFL.jpg

Spell words have been remade!

While physical spells have been kept like this:

Pr1EaW.jpg

Just add ! at the end of the spell name.

Magic spells now have their words in latin:

mpE6gB.jpg
N65sLk.jpg

They are not exact translations though, but have been adapted to look a bit more cooler! These are the Earthquake and Self-Healing spells.

This is a complete list of spells we have so far:
Code:
Throw Stone
Sprint
Rest
Recover
Pummel
Sweep
Thrust
Impale
Heavy Chop
Whirlind
Maul
Conviction
Double Shot
Full Bend
Piercing Arrow
Burst Arrow
Taunt
Iron Will
Ignis Sie
Ignis Fragor
Ignis Sphera
Venti Impetum
Venti Tempestatis
Venti Fulmen
Terrae Impetum
Terrae Venenum
Terrae Motus
Aqua Fluentis
Aqua Pressura
Aqua Congelatio
Remedii Sui
Sie Lux
Reversus in Domum
Magic Praesidium
Remedium
Sie Clavem

Last edited:
Looking very promising so far! Been a few years since I've last played OT, will for sure return once this server goes up.

Btw, shouldn't spell number 11 be Whirlwind? also Full Bend sounds kind of hot?

Looking very promising so far! Been a few years since I've last played OT, will for sure return once this server goes up.

Btw, shouldn't spell number 11 be Whirlwind? also Full Bend sounds kind of hot?

Wow thanks, I've been misspelling whirlwind for a long time now, it's fixed now. And its a Full Bend of the bow string :D

why no gobos around the entrance?
any plans for hosting yet

You mean goblins? Is that a Thronar reference? :D

I have a couple friends that will possibly be able to host for me for a while, it will happen as soon as I finish the initial area, working on it right now!

I haven't played OT in suchs a long while either. The last server that I played on was Ascalon ( from Fare ) which in my opinion was truly amazing!
Reading your topic gives me a mental orgasme, so I'll definetly will try this! ( And this even without pictures, as every known game-related website is blocked by this stupid company... )

I haven't played OT in suchs a long while either. The last server that I played on was Ascalon ( from Fare ) which in my opinion was truly amazing!
Reading your topic gives me a mental orgasme, so I'll definetly will try this! ( And this even without pictures, as every known game-related website is blocked by this stupid company... )

Please do try this when it's up!

Just wanted to show some progress, I'm working on the new dungeon thats a catacomb and I'm adding special abilities to every creature and creating a dungeon complex that have links with outside caves and even a secret passage to inside the city!

pudin5.jpg

There is a lot more pictures of the dungeon on my mapping showoff :D Please check there

Siegh's Mapping Showoff (new project)

Back