• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fenris - Alternate Tibia Server (A legacy from Thronar)

a0zim-black-bear-picnic-table.jpg

feed me news

Hello :D

I'm working on a new thing today, specializations!

As I said, you're free to do as you wish with your character on Fenris, be it a sword wielding magic user or a bow wielding healer, it's up to how you build your character. But, as you progress in the game, you will come across specializations which will improve your base stats (such as health, mana, regeneration, skill gain, according to what you choose) and grant you access to exclusive spells. To achieve a specialization, you will need to meet certain requeriments of skill level (sword, axe, magic level, etc) AND a certain combination of masteries and (if applied) magic elements known.

Here is a list of the specializations so far!

Code:
Knight> One-handed melee and shield tanker.
Skill Requeriments> Any melee 25 and shielding 25.
Mastery Requeriments> Sword, Club or Axe mastery 1, Endurance 1, Finesse 1, Vitality 1.

Warrior> Two-handed fierce melee user, including halberds (aoe basic attacks) and spears (2 sqm ranged basic attacks).
Skill Requeriments> Any melee 30.
Mastery Requeriments> Sword, Club or Axe mastery 1, Ferocity 1, Vitality 1, Constitution 1.

Tracker> Dagger (low attack, increases speed and critical rate) and throwing weapon user, rogue.
Skill Requeriments> Sword 30, Distance 20, Fist 20.
Mastery Requeriments> Sword mastery 1, Agility 1, Dexterity 1, Luck 1.

Cleric> Club and shield holy magic user.
Skill Requeriments> Club 25, shielding 20, magic level 5.
Mastery Requeriments> Club mastery 1, Endurance 2, Path of the Priest 1, Holy contract.

Marksman> Bow user.
Skill Requeriments> Distance 35.
Mastery Requeriments> Bow mastery 2, Hawkeye 1, Agility 1.

Crossbowman> Crossbow user.
Skill Requeriments> Distance 30.
Mastery Requeriments> Bow Mastery 1, Spirit 1, Agility 1, Dexterity 1.

Wizard> Wind and fire magic user.
Skill Requeriments> Magic level 15.
Mastery Requeriments> Path of the Wizard 2, Intelligence 2, Fire and Wind contract.

Druid> Earth and water magic user.
Skill Requeriments> Magic level 10.
Mastery Requeriments> Path of the Druid 2, Vitality 1, Herb Gathering 1, Earth and Water contract.

Priest> Holy magic user.
Skill Requeriments> Magic level 8.
Mastery Requeriments> Path of the Priest 3, Intelligence 1, ONLY Holy Contract.

Mystic> Any magic user, focused on mana.
Mastery Requeriments> Magic level 12.
Mastery Requeriments> Path of the Mystic 3, Luck 1, any 3 elemental contracts.

Warlock> Death magic user.
Mastery Requeriments> Magic level 12.
Mastery Requeriments> Path of the Warlock 3, ONLY Death contract.

Please, tell me your thoughts!

Hey guys, I'm planning on opening a small beta test open for anyone in a few days. There isn't all that much content yet but I'd love to know your opinions and suggestions about what's done so far.

So... please keep checking the thread and comment please!
v0rhue.jpg

EDIT: any chance of creating a discord server or something to easen up the communication between players and make reporting stuff/giving suggestions easier?

Sure, thats a great idea.

Looking forward to play it!
Do you have an idea on when you opening?

I'm actually planning on opening it as soon as tomorrow.

But please do mind that only the first dungeon is complete so far, but most if not all systems are fully working. This beta is meant to gather some feedback about the whole concept of Fenris and shouldn't last long.

I will be opening a thread for this open beta on the advertisement board.

I will be opening it today for anyone interested.

Edit: I will be opening it at 11 AM (-3 GMT)
Client Version: 9.86
IP: 177.221.10.231

Even if there aren't too many players, this isn't the aim right now. Please play and tell me your thoughts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a website/link to the client? or is it just a normal 9.86 client?

Is there a website/link to the client? or is it just a normal 9.86 client?

It's just a normal 9.86 client, and I have no website at the moment, just press enter to login on acc manager.

create a discord server right now, cannot wait to see how all of this stuff works in game.

Back