• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ferumbras 2x Morg 1x

stfu dickheads i get one hat heheheh and now are retired flw vlw

Jul 21 2013, 04:50:59 Died at Level 432 by a ferumbrasMost damage
and by a demon

GOGO DALE BRAZOLA 10X FERUMBRAS FOR BRAZILIANS!!!!!!!!

When something is random(as for these raids), it means that there is a chance for it to occur two days after each other, but also that it might take three months for it to happen again. We have not touched the chance, so that three bosses spawned in three days is just a "happy" coincidence.

When something is random(as for these raids), it means that there is a chance for it to occur two days after each other, but also that it might take three months for it to happen again. We have not touched the chance, so that three bosses spawned in three days is just a "happy" coincidence.
Not "happy" for people like me and most europeans.. but i guess its whatever x'D

Quote from another thread by Siramix.
The reason why bosses spawn later during the day (10am-10am) is that their spawn rate is lower than the other raids. Raids with a higher spawn rate has a tendency to be executed early on the day. Once one raid has been executed there is a cooldown for about 45 minutes before next raid may be executed. So, when the time pass by with all the "high rated" raids they also get fewer, so after a while the only raids that remain (one raid is only executable once per day) are the "rare bosses".

Isn't that unfair for european players? It should be completely random.

Back