• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ferumbras Again

Teren

Reaction score
GM mark,hani,eddy
I just want to say that we need more ferumbras on the ot there are many players and new players who want to fight ferumbras(im one) and this its an ot server its like rl but its not rl to wait 1 year, for ferumbras on 1 world:huh:

so i think you should give more % for ferumbras raid same with the other boss but i think more with ferumbras because alot of people want to have mage full and i know you guys cant to do 1 feru per day but maybe u can add more %

One of the latest updates "Increased the chance for the Orshabaal, Ferumbras, Morgaroth and Ghazbaran raids." ktxbye

One of the latest updates "Increased the chance for the Orshabaal, Ferumbras, Morgaroth and Ghazbaran raids." ktxbye

maybe you can give me a link to see the post :)
but anyways they need to add more, thats why i think beacuse i have playing this ot like 1month~2months and nothing no feru

Last edited:
I will increase the chances for the raids even more in the next update, I intend to change it so that you will eventually see at least one of these 4 raids/week.

I will increase the chances for the raids even more in the next update, I intend to change it so that you will eventually see at least one of these 4 raids/week.

In my opinion 4 raids of these bosses a week is way to much. Stuff would not be even close to be rare after a few weeks!

Ingredients if you learn to read you will see that he says ONE of these 4 raids a week

In my opinion 4 raids of these bosses a week is way to much. Stuff would not be even close to be rare after a few weeks!

l2 read, he said that ONE of the FOUR raids EACH week.... so only 1 raid /week. Still pretty much

I think its okay because its not RL its an OT dude we dont want to wait like 5 months for 1 boss maybe you say that because you dont like to hunt bosses hard bosses but there are alot of players who want to do it(im one)

maybe 1 boss per 2 weeks , 1 per week is a bit 2 much , there are already 2 many rare items on serv.. :F brining 1 boss per week will decrease their values even more.. :(

THOSE RAIDS ARE RARE! and it should stay like it is, I dont want see ppl in trade shouting 'SELL FERU HAT 3KK'

//Trzy Kilo Kartofli

no one want that lol. and okay 1 per 2 week its okay 2 per month. but still the same dude. Atm you have a bad way to see it. it can be 2 orshabaal per month or 1 per week.. same it can be 1 morgaroth or ghaz or feru. last morga no one killed it. iwent with 2 eds lvl 130 and owned it lol. so it can be ghazbaran,morgaa,orsha or ferumbras i think its okay 1 per week or 1/2 week:)

Ingredients if you learn to read you will see that he says ONE of these 4 raids a week

I just wrote it wrong, wrote it in the middle of the night so. But what i meant was that ONE of these 4 raids is way to much.

- - - Updated - - -

no one want that lol. and okay 1 per 2 week its okay 2 per month. but still the same dude. Atm you have a bad way to see it. it can be 2 orshabaal per month or 1 per week.. same it can be 1 morgaroth or ghaz or feru. last morga no one killed it. iwent with 2 eds lvl 130 and owned it lol. so it can be ghazbaran,morgaa,orsha or ferumbras i think its okay 1 per week or 1/2 week:)

yep lol, that also proves that morgaroth is WAY to weak

Ye maybe its a little weak but.. at the same time its okay because i used ssa

Is not easy keep one server, mainly, of 700 more players (on record), but, for get the maximum seems with Tibia Global, should not increase percentage of raids. This would do with that the rare itens lose rarity, with for example, a Crown, on global, item very very rare, that not possible obtain, was sold in december of 2011 for 200kk. Ferumbras' hat, on Berylia was sold for 115kk, and so it goes. However, this decision, is of Mark ;)

But always is good expression opinion.
2 or 3 max raids/week !

Is not easy keep one server, mainly, of 700 more players (on record), but, for get the maximum seems with Tibia Global, should not increase percentage of raids. This would do with that the rare itens lose rarity, with for example, a Crown, on global, item very very rare, that not possible obtain, was sold in december of 2011 for 200kk. Ferumbras' hat, on Berylia was sold for 115kk, and so it goes. However, this decision, is of Mark ;)

But always is good expression opinion.
2 or 3 max raids/week !

This its not Rl. its an on.. as i said earlier we want FUN killing bosses because its hard for some teams and we dont want to wait 3months for 1 boss AND NOW less becaue there are 700! players online so.. alot of players almsot 50% of em like to kill hard bosses

This its not Rl. its an on.. as i said earlier we want FUN killing bosses because its hard for some teams and we dont want to wait 3months for 1 boss AND NOW less becaue there are 700! players online so.. alot of players almsot 50% of em like to kill hard bosses

Yeah, always exists peoples that mess go up. And not "have" nothing to do. There are people who like, and not like. ;)

Back