• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Ferumbras' hat

everyone flaming about people wanting to pay rl cash for it? so what this server is bigger than any tibia server its been up a while and it will stay up? you all donate to the server and pay for premium on rl tibia ? if you haven't get a fucking job tramp. flame my post idc ,,I,,

everyone flaming about people wanting to pay rl cash for it? so what this server is bigger than any tibia server its been up a while and it will stay up? you all donate to the server and pay for premium on rl tibia ? if you haven't get a fucking job tramp. flame my post idc ,,I,,

No i still think its quite retarded to pay rl money for a pixel thing in a game that is crap anyway (talking about tibia in general). Especially ots. Having a job has nothing to do with it.

paying for a pixel? like i said people pay for premium scrolls and people will pay for characters in rl tibia? and ferumbas hat? so why not in a ot? like i said this ot has more players that any tibia world? if people have the money to spend let them? dont make them retarded?

well if i had a feru hat and you would buy it from me for rl money all i would say is 'thanks sucka'

Like Fatima needs another 300kk, lol. I think she is just playing with all of you.

Back