• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Ferumbras Hat

I am selling one of my ferumbras hat

I accept kks and paypal
No one will buy (just a price convenient to them), trust me. I was trying to sell my 6 ferumbras' hat's and I only sold one for £95 euros and rest people wanted to pay less than market price. You'll probably sell them for some useless kk's in-game or maybe ask @Yuunagi to buy one for £, he bought one hat from me and I heard he was looking for another one.

No one will buy (just a price convenient to them), trust me. I was trying to sell my 6 ferumbras' hat's and I only sold one for £95 euros and rest people wanted to pay less than market price. You'll probably sell them for some useless kk's in-game or maybe ask @Yuunagi to buy one for £, he bought one hat from me and I heard he was looking for another one.

Well i sold quite a few ones before so i think i will sell this last one surely...the price is 0.30kk for ach kk and the hat is costing around 450 kk so 135 euros .

Of course than because we are talking about a huge ammount of kks a discount will be made and the hat will be sold for 90 euros

Trevor, i bought a ferumbras hat 2 days ago from market.... i bought the one for 1kk more than ur.. rip

Back