• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ferumbras Teren

Teren

Reaction score
Well i just want to say! im so fucking happy! and all who think that i knowed the raid times its a lie i was camping there for like 6 days waiting the raid:w00t:

wKLlL.png

[26/09/2012] 12:01 Loot of Ferumbras: Ferumbras' hat, 94 gold coins, 33 gold coins, golden legs, a great shield, a spellbook of mind control, an emerald bangle, a golden armor, a spellbook of lost souls, a shadow sceptre, 19 small emeralds, an emerald sword, a glacier kilt, magma legs, a phoenix shield, terra legs, a mastermind shield, a spellscroll of prophecies, a greenwood coat, a jade hammer, a runed sword, a skullcrusher, 18 black pearls, a demonrage sword, an ornamented axe, a snakebite rod a devil helmet

That's a fucking awesome loot, lol.

Ye and on last ferumbras i died when feru was on red hp :/ my ed died XD and i got trapped by 5 demons and ferumbras and.....!!!!!!! the great siheld of the picture got robbed by Kenny,Whats Up,Santa (same guy) haha

Back