• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Few data packs recovered from deleted threads!

RumorOTS reuploaded!
rumorOTS.rar

please please please help me!!
I i have downloaded a hundreds of evos and armoni 8.54 but in every each one . I cant get the .Exe . The starter for the ot so i can run the server. Please help me what should i do??:(

i will tell you my experience
I have downloaded a 8,54 evo on my destekop. And i got full monster etc etc. But i need a .exe thing to start the server.
When i take from tfs. It shows upp cannot dbgengll something. But when i take everything to the tfs map i can start it but then everything starts to bug. And how can i uppdate items.otb? cuz it shows up in every server i download and use tfs.exe to start ;/
PLEASE HELP ME:( /Short verision. I want to know what to do to make my 8,54 evo work i need .exe who works. AND how do i uppdate .items.otb?

U Need to download the Dll files!

I have i promise. when i put the .exe from a tfs and the DLL files it doesnt work. Please can u give me a link to a WORKING evo 8,54 . And i want to know how to get a .exe so i can start the evo map if i found someone working:(
And how to get a newer items.otb something:/

Back