• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Few idéas...

Emeo

Reaction score
- About serversave (isn't it more fun when it's like at a point of time when everybody is online, then it's always fun to sneak...
I bet you made the ServerSave at 04:00 because of Botters, but it doesn't affect anythin, I've seen them autorelogg though...

- Paralyze runes: I've realised only Druids can use Paralyze runes, wouldn't it be nice that Sorcerers can use them also? Since druids had an advantage with "grav vitas" at the begginin' when you couldn't cut them, isn't it at least our time to do somethin that Druids also can do? ^^ Because I can't see an advantage for Mages, Druids pwn them ;(

- About serversave (isn't it more fun when it's like at a point of time when everybody is online, then it's always fun to sneak...
I bet you made the ServerSave at 04:00 because of Botters, but it doesn't affect anythin, I've seen them autorelogg though...

- Paralyze runes: I've realised only Druids can use Paralyze runes, wouldn't it be nice that Sorcerers can use them also? Since druids had an advantage with "grav vitas" at the begginin' when you couldn't cut them, isn't it at least our time to do somethin that Druids also can do? ^^ Because I can't see an advantage for Mages, Druids pwn them ;(

you picked wrong vocation I guess :'(

@Olanarc/Syndoqai or w/e, lets say it suck, but I still have it availeble. You got Havoc and Qenshina banned... kthnxbye (brown nose) :*

@Pierce:
- Yup~

@Krigaren:
- Ye I really did, but it's aight still rockin n pownin' ;p

PS (another thing)
Sickle, why isnt there one on this server?, I tried to go Witches, only looted golden sickle(wich isnt availeble on real tibia), so change it please.

nah paralyze should onli be for druids. or it will be sad wars, you get onli paralized=.=

You should make the paralyze rune as real tibia. Since even if you got bot ,you get paralyzed. In Softcores the "anti-para spell" comes directly and you don't even get paralyzed, so to speak.

You should make the paralyze rune as real tibia. Since even if you got bot ,you get paralyzed. In Softcores the "anti-para spell" comes directly and you don't even get paralyzed, so to speak.

hahaha joker... it will be bored then.

PS (another thing)
Sickle, why isnt there one on this server?, I tried to go Witches, only looted golden sickle(wich isnt availeble on real tibia), so change it please.
[/B]

Golden Sickle - Dropped by: Demon, Orshabaal
Taken from tibiawiki. so it is available in real tibia

Back