• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Few Importants Adjustments

Implicit

Reaction score
Most things that is posted below, you can just check in any TibiaCast Recording to adjust.

• Add Zulazza the Corruptor and Chizzoron the Distorter

Zulazza_the_corruptor.png

• There is missing a lot of Son of Verminor at Verminor's Throne (Pits of Inferno) and I guess its missing another few monsters too (Plaguesmiths, Blightwalkers and Defilers).
• There is missing a lot of Hand of Cursed Fate and Betrayed Wraiths at Pumin's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• There is missing few monsters in beggining of Apocalypse's Throne (Pits of Inferno).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of monsters at Vats.
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of Furys, Destroyers and Dark Torturer's and shoud have only one juggernaut in Battlefield (Next to Vats).
• In Inquisition, there is missing a lot of Son of Verminors and few Juggernauts in The Hive (Hellgorak).
• In Inquisition, should have a total of 8 Juggernauts in Shadow Nexus.
• In Inquisition, there is missing a LOT of monsters at Blood Halls.
• Draken Warmaster and Draken Spellweaver arent so slow, they walk quite fast.
• Son of Verminors arent fucking slow, they walk a quite fast.
I know you work hard to maintain the server, but I think its few simples adjustments that can be easily made.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Signed, missing brimstone bugs on surface too.. please zulazzaaaaaaa

Back