• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion Few suggestions

Testerus

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello!
Here are some suggestions I had in mind:

-Disable or make a "Home" section (top left).

-Make signatures same size on both forum styles (on Flexile it's smaller I remember).

-Make it so we can see both "Join date" and "Messages" on xenFracture_fluid, like in Flexile (only messages on xenFracture_fluid.

-On the new posts section at the right panel, make it so we can see if someone creates a thread or if they reply to someone, instead of [Name] replied [X] time ago (always replied).

Hope you take time to think about those. Really important but small fixes.

Kind regards,
Testerus

Hello!
Here are some suggestions I had in mind:

-Disable or make a "Home" section (top left).

-Make signatures same size on both forum styles (on Flexile it's smaller I remember).

-Make it so we can see both "Join date" and "Messages" on xenFracture_fluid, like in Flexile (only messages on xenFracture_fluid.

-On the new posts section at the right panel, make it so we can see if someone creates a thread or if they reply to someone, instead of [Name] replied [X] time ago (always replied).

Hope you take time to think about those. Really important but small fixes.

Kind regards,
Testerus

I don't find this 'Really important' and i doubt any mod/mark do as well.
I would like to see other changes on OTLand before they start fix this small things :)

I don't find this 'Really important' and i doubt any mod/mark do as well.
I would like to see other changes on OTLand before they start fix this small things :)

I know those are small things/fixes, but they just irritate me (and maybe others), when browsing, rarely :)

Back