• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Few suggestions

Pelefant

Reaction score
Make wild growths cuttable with machete.
Make Self heal illegal.
Remove Teleporter to demona.
Lower lootrate at frosts.
Assign a Gamemaster specificly to to this ot, which will be online alot more than once every second day.
Fix monsters immunity/weakness. (You can sd ghouls, grims and such. And why the hell is ghoul immune to fire?)
add teleports to inquisition so you can make the quest seal by seal.

thats it for now :)

Last edited:
Why don't we make magic walls cuttable aswell? Gah lol you stupid monkey

~Houndish

Remove Teleporter to demona.

I could do that, but I dont even know if the real way to demona works, I can check it up, but not right now.

And besides, I dont know if people would like to walk all that way, since Softcores & Icechaw is the same map, that means they wouldent have the teleport either, so please reconsider that suggestion.
There's alot more people that has an opinion :)

Why don't we make magic walls cuttable aswell? Gah lol you stupid monkey

~Houndish

You're the only animal here you fool.
Probably a druid eh?

wild growth should be cuttable it's fuckin 45 secs?
it should be like real tibia I thought this serv was supposed to be 'serious'.
also druid's damage should be decreased alot more :)

Looking forward to the 'mage-balancing' if it ever comes, so I can hear all you druids whining like bitches

My opinion

1.No
2.No
3.No(very dumb idea)
4.Maybe
5.Yeah, u rly gotta do that.
6.No
7.No

I could do that, but I dont even know if the real way to demona works, I can check it up, but not right now.

And besides, I dont know if people would like to walk all that way, since Softcores & Icechaw is the same map, that means they wouldent have the teleport either, so please reconsider that suggestion.
There's alot more people that has an opinion :)

what about inquisition teleporters, i mean we cant cap that much manas thats needed to make that quest.
(atleast is think so, using experience from other ots).

Make wild growths cuttable with machete. Absolutely No!
Make Self heal illegal. Lol wtf ? why Should it be that?
Remove Teleporter to demona. No
Lower lootrate at frosts. No will be unfair to other players
Assign a Gamemaster specificly to to this ot, which will be online alot more than once every second day. Yea.
Fix monsters immunity/weakness. (You can sd ghouls, grims and such. And why the hell is ghoul immune to fire?) Strong To: Physical (-1%?), Death (-40%?), Ice (-1%?), Earth (-1%?) Thats grim reaper u can sd em on real.
add teleports to inquisition so you can make the quest seal by seal. No

Make wild growths cuttable with machete. Absolutely No!
Make Self heal illegal. Lol wtf ? why Should it be that?
Remove Teleporter to demona. No
Lower lootrate at frosts. No will be unfair to other players
Assign a Gamemaster specificly to to this ot, which will be online alot more than once every second day. Yea.
Fix monsters immunity/weakness. (You can sd ghouls, grims and such. And why the hell is ghoul immune to fire?) Strong To: Physical (-1%?), Death (-40%?), Ice (-1%?), Earth (-1%?) Thats grim reaper u can sd em on real.
add teleports to inquisition so you can make the quest seal by seal. No

You are stupid.

You're the only animal here you fool.
Probably a druid eh?

wild growth should be cuttable it's fuckin 45 secs?
it should be like real tibia I thought this serv was supposed to be 'serious'.
also druid's damage should be decreased alot more :)

Looking forward to the 'mage-balancing' if it ever comes, so I can hear all you druids whining like bitches

And I though you didn't play Tibia, wasn't that what you told me and the community?
No, I'm not a druid I am not even playing this server but I might try it out in the future, that's why I don't want it to be ruined before I get to try it.

EDIT; Will destroy pvp aswell if you make it cuttable

~Houndish

And I though you didn't play Tibia, wasn't that what you told me and the community?
No, I'm not a druid I am not even playing this server but I might try it out in the future, that's why I don't want it to be ruined before I get to try it.

~Houndish

Who said I played at that moment?
Ofcourse I have played Tibia.
Learn to fucking read.
And how would cutting vita's destroy pvp?
USE MAGIC WALLS LIKE YOU SHOULD.

On topic:

Funny to see all the druids teaming up now votin for no against druid nerv because when they noticed druids were overpowered they all made one. ROFL

~Houndish

how can it ruin pvp if it has allways been cuttable. (in real tibia ofc).

Besides you have to stand by it to cut it, it wouldnt ruin anything just add more action. not like it is now.
'phew i put a wild growth now im safe for another minute.

Hmm.. Why the fuck do you want to make self healing illegal when attackscript is legal? That makes no sence, Make floor/speedhack illegal, not some stupid random shit.

Hmm.. Why the fuck do you want to make self healing illegal when attackscript is legal? That makes no sence, Make floor/speedhack illegal, not some stupid random shit.

because if someone whose level 150~ goes to kill a level 100 its almost impossible, if the target doesnt have any monsteres on him ofc. Anyway, i miss something called the human factor in pvp. Where one can make misstakes. It is kinda frustrating sding someone and you wont even see his hp go down because he heals so fast.

If anything I'd love to make Bots totally illegal on ot but it seems like that has an even lower chance of getting done.

because if someone whose level 150~ goes to kill a level 100 its almost impossible, if the target doesnt have any monsteres on him ofc. Anyway, i miss something called the human factor in pvp. Where one can make misstakes. It is kinda frustrating sding someone and you wont even see his hp go down because he heals so fast.

If anything I'd love to make Bots totally illegal on ot but it seems like that has an even lower chance of getting done.

A custom client that is, would be awesome.

Back