• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Few system does not work on linux (website)

Stellow

C++/C#/PHP/LUA
Reaction score
GitHub
eubrunomiguel
I used to use Windows to host my servers and all system there, such as payment automatic points, or even HEADLINES *(
headline-newsticker.gif
) used to work. But since I moved to linux, they are not working anymore. I tried to chmod 777 files, but still does not. Is there any secret? =/

No, and you did the worst thing possible. Reset the permissions back to 755 for dirs/644 for files for good and never chmod 777 anything again.

Now, what may be your problem is that you are using different versions of software. What distro are you using? Can you check which version of PHP you used on Windows and which one you used on Linux? If they differ, that might be your problem and you can rollback/update to match.

No, and you did the worst thing possible. Reset the permissions back to 755 for dirs/644 for files for good and never chmod 777 anything again.

Now, what may be your problem is that you are using different versions of software. What distro are you using? Can you check which version of PHP you used on Windows and which one you used on Linux? If they differ, that might be your problem and you can rollback/update to match.
what would be a php version that works all? do you have an experience on that?

Yes, I do have some experience with PHP and AACs. I personally have used 5.4 and 5.5 without problems.

Can you be more specific of what doesn't work? How was it supposed to work and what is different from expected.

Back