• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ffs

Arlianin

....Pwnz....
Senator
Reaction score
Hey guys! Thanks for coming to read.

Well, I got a really sad problem regarding CoD4. As many might know, I recently bought a retail copy of CoD4 Via Steam. Now, I successfully installed the game (I suppose) and updated it. When I launch it it seriously slows down my computer to a point where I have to restart it.

I don't really know what the cause is but I have strong beliefs that the problem is my comp processor. Look this are my laptop specs:
AMD 64 Athlon x2 processor
2.1 GHz
Nvidia Geforce Go 7150
799 MB graphic memory
2 GB ram
Windows Vista

I really think it all fits what CoD4 requires but there is still a problem. The specs needed for the game are in the link below, right on the bottom of the page.

index.php

Btw, if it asks you for an age, make sure you are over 18 ;)

Thanks a lot if you can help me!

Kind Regards,
Arlianin

You might have put gfx settings to max or smth.

Check your task manager for cpu use and see if thats the problem?

oh and cod4 pwns

you got to be kiddin me. It says I got 64 mb for video memory. -.- my computer has a tag that says "with up to 799 MB of shared video memory! LOL!

Check if you have any Anti-Aliasing on, if you do, turn it off.
Turn everything off, that's on in the graphics setttings.
Turn all details to low, and lower the resolution to 1024x768.

See if it's playable then.

If it is, you can try to put some details to medium.

Back