• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Fidera] Devil Nyan Cat Lifethread

Status
Not open for further replies.
315bede.jpg

--- Bah ;>

Stop post things at my thread

Who cares if he bots?!

Who doesnt?

Keep em coming!

im gonna join your world at pk you :D

thats what some guy did to me on neobot forums, i made a level thread, and he joined my server and killed me overnight everyday... lmfao should hide your name o.0

im gonna join your world at pk you :D

thats what some guy did to me on neobot forums, i made a level thread, and he joined my server and killed me overnight everyday... lmfao should hide your name o.0

Fidera is optional pvp braaah

lmfao should hide your name o.0

I see no reason to hide my name when i do not bot.

I hate bots... :/ Like absolutly hate botters, shows no skill xd

I do not bot :p

Who cares if he bots?!

Who doesnt?

Keep em coming!

Yeah i will!
--
Here i take level 19, 1 more level to promotion gonna take it tonight.
And guys btw i forgot to take a picture so yeah i do not got any picture at level 19 :/

Well here a picture at me level 19 :D
Aeznt.png

a little update at my bank!
pKaht.png

Fidera is optional pvp braaah

You can still pk with guilds :p
im gonna join your world at pk you

I hope you join my world :D

Good to see someone doesn't bot that actually made a thread! Gl bro and gogo ml!

Dude there is people that got thread that does not bot here at otland :p

I've visited about 4 of them (including yours) and the other three had admitted to botting lvl or ml or skills... So I say atleast 3/5 threads bot in someway.

yeah maybe that's true but you should start playing in my world and we can do something together you seems like a nice guy

Thanks for the compliment (I can be an asshole when I troll and I'm dull headed) and I wish I could play but as I've stated in several threads I'm currently in Job Corps and the proxy filtering system is keeping us from accessing any servers (even google chrome server) and as a student on a government facility I am not allowed to bypass it... :/

Thanks for the compliment (I can be an asshole when I troll and I'm dull headed) and I wish I could play but as I've stated in several threads I'm currently in Job Corps and the proxy filtering system is keeping us from accessing any servers (even google chrome server) and as a student on a government facility I am not allowed to bypass it... :/

Damit well it's nice you follow me :D

Thanks, I go on break during June 28th till July 29th and I should have my laptop back down in MX so as soon as I can get that running I'll join and well pk it out!

I'll still pk, I loved killing people it was so much fun, especially when I do overcome their bots and kill them myself.

Well yeah now i got this problem can't find adam in port hope LAME! XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom