• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FIGHT AGAIN LUNARFORCE !

Vezivreload

Reaction score
i speaking with calar today they will end wm on shadow against kaida and transfer and start playing lunarforce again

IF U WANT PLAY WITH US MSG ME ABOUT ACCES WILLE NAVID SIDMO BAS REAPZAR try to catch me fb

Veziv

Veziv, pls acc! I know what is paralyze!!! Cmon bro, do it for me! I wanna learn from you Master, cuz I'm too nohand yet. U have to make me a gladiator legend, like you! Please! :(

True info gajs we make good wm ! no noobchars noob ava (but calar first spam but nvm)

I wish you could make this thread some months ago... anyway, I believe only both of you will fight against each other in lunarforce in the nexts months, since the majority of the players already transfered to shadowcores to get some actions...

So what? I just want to enjoy the fights.

Then if you will lose few times, transfer back to shadow, then lose again, then transfer back to lunar, then cry on forum to lvl reduce, then back to shadow, make lvl and cash, then back to lunar, then retired gggggggg

Feel free to kill david on lunar with names:
Cztery 343ed = big charlover on lunar there u lose 20%
Peacekeeper = 290ed free kill 3ues

EDITED

Last edited:
cztery 343 peacekeeper 290
1znn61i.jpg

Back