• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

FIGHTS

oie_12728318IzmLszB.gif

Gz CS:GO morons really. Grow balls and come play. you are all full with lvls . just come and have fun.

We are having fun, on CS-GO. Me or people like Aiven, Gym, Closet, Kayto, Guma, Rush, Aloxine and many more don't want to play this game anymore, or at least not now, for sure not on shadow/lunar. Just keep botting on lunarforce

have "fun"
what is your problem with lunarforce? Not as big lvls as before, good enought m lvls, to rape every1. They decreased the hit of avalache, Ue, decreased the lvl , They did every fucking thing, what about Calar, Veziv started to cry in forum. and now he cry after every single battle, and quit OT. Cuz ammounts and shit. Actually, this OTS in amazing.. without bugs, without 600 lvls,etc.. And it wont be dead.

dno what the problem is i just cant enjoy the battles

what is your problem with lunarforce? Not as big lvls as before, good enought m lvls, to rape every1. They decreased the hit of avalache, Ue, decreased the lvl , They did every fucking thing, what about Calar, Veziv started to cry in forum. and now he cry after every single battle, and quit OT. Cuz ammounts and shit. Actually, this OTS in amazing.. without bugs, without 600 lvls,etc.. And it wont be dead.

Shut the fuck up, I never cried about anything regarding this ot. Give me 1 thread that I've made "Crying" it was mostly veziv and old school players aka Dino, talking shit about everything, I was just giving ideas, u dumb fuck. "Keep botting, they will come back like always" keep waiting.......

Shut the fuck up, I never cried about anything regarding this ot. Give me 1 thread that I've made "Crying" it was mostly veziv and old school players aka Dino, talking shit about everything, I was just giving ideas, u dumb fuck. "Keep botting, they will come back like always" keep waiting.......
i thought you fucking quit why are you still on forums?

Shut up you baby looking cunt.

David, that was a suggestion and not crying. But ye, keep botting they will back soon ;d

Back
Top Bottom