• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Filleman's lifethread! [MS]

Going!
YhGKz.jpg

luocO.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

9BMQl.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

235!
aFWSM.jpg

Its the best place solo to get exp. my rls arent so active so aint got anyone to really play with :p

But i'll try to change place as much as possible in the future! thanks for the tip atleast haha

- - - Updated - - -

Got myself full assassin! also got a kick while exping hive and died, but i'll keep on lvling!
afg4Z.jpg

Last edited:
Im not playing manually all the time - even tho often I do it, playing manually alot more than botting!

- but if I had someone to really play with I wouldnt bot at all haha

Na I dont only bot lol, as I said I usally play manually but sometimes botting while watching movies or series. And yes the script is 100% afk.

Died serveral times today due to kicks, wont play anymore today since my internet is very unstable atm. I'll try to solve it tommorow!

Sometimes botting hahaha nice joke. You only botting it's all what u can show on this theme.

Will try to sell all my chars here. Will ask people to write here if they succeed to trade with me. (if anyone ever wanna give first - yawn)

contact me ingame if ur interessted in any cash or stuff here aswell!

Last edited:
As I said in many other threads, why even have a life thread if all your pictures you're just botting in the same spawn? LOL

Back