• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Film/Documentary: HOME.

VenoXx

Reaction score
He guys:)

I, personally, am a huge fan of discovery, National Geographic Channel, BBC etc.

I have enjoyed BBC Planet Earth very much and I love to watch Earth Investigated on NGC very much.

If you're a fan like me, don't think twice. You've gotta watch this Documentary called HOME. It's an Documentary about our HOME, Earth. More information can be found here:
Home (2009 film) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's 100% free and watchable on youtube in the best quality you will ever see! It's full HD and even with an 22" Monitor like me. It has lovely quality. Even in fullscreen!

I loved it a lot and I'm sure you will too. Atleast I hope you will:)
But! Be warned! It can also be very shocking!

Have fun:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqxENMKaeCU

Yours,
VenoXx.

TEXT FROM YOUTUBE! (extra information)

We are living in exceptional times. Scientists tell us that we have 10 years to change the way we live, avert the depletion of natural resources and the catastrophic evolution of the Earth's climate.

The stakes are high for us and our children. Everyone should take part in the effort, and HOME has been conceived to take a message of mobilization out to every human being.

For this purpose, HOME needs to be free. A patron, the PPR Group, made this possible. EuropaCorp, the distributor, also pledged not to make any profit because Home is a non-profit film.

HOME has been made for you : share it! And act for the planet.

Last edited:
I have Planet Earth, it was the coolest documentary video I've actually seen.

Yes, I downloaded it with full HD (~8gb) and it was nice movie. :p Now I know few thngs that didn't know before.

Yea, this is very interesting.

Hey VenoXx, have you seen Al Gore's documentary ?
It's about global warming, and it's the best piece of documentary film I've ever seen.

Allot of questions gets answered in the film, you should see it.

Yea, this is very interesting.

Hey VenoXx, have you seen Al Gore's documentary ?
It's about global warming, and it's the best piece of documentary film I've ever seen.

Allot of questions gets answered in the film, you should see it.

Seriously, I was very shocked after I saw it o_O
An Inconvenient Truth can't even compete with this..

I have seen an Inconvenient Truth to, and it is an awesome movie. Hopefully people react to these kind of movies.

I saw the film and it is a good film of documentary

It seems that de video is not watchable anymore..
Though, you can still watch it in other languages, French, Spanish and German.

Back
Top Bottom