• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final solution for shadowcores. NEW UNIQUE IDEA!!!

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 23 62.2%
  • No

Votes: 14 37.8%

• Total voters
yeah ... it could be like a ladder in diablo 2 ... would be awesome
for example on season one same exp as here on shadow
season 2 - all have to play sorcerers
season 3 - exp x1 starting lvl 200
season 4 - you can't buy bless
etc.
would be something big

New server every 3 months. At the end of the 3 month period the characters gets moved back into shadowcores.

This would cause a lot of people to join the new servers for wars and there would be a lot of players since it's a fresh server and after the 3 month period people could play on shadowcores on the characters they did on the 3month server or they could go on and play the reseted 3 month server. Even RPG players could enjoy this since they can compete for levels, addons and what not rpg players do.

We could also go on and make the new world even cooler, maybe leaderboards for past servers so we can see which player/guilds has been the best in each of the server, they could get rewarded with rare items in the permanent worlds (shadowcores, lunarforce) to incentive people to keep playing on the server until the end of it.

This is also a permanent solution which is what @Mark wants instead of just another normal world, and would love ur opinion on this.

Also it would make the game much more interesting for the pure shadowcores players since they get alot of items after the 3 month period and wars between old and new players could start etc.

This system has had success in other games and would be cool to see introduced into a tibia server.' Let's say this system was in place when ambera.net was going to go online and they knew the 3month server would get reset within a couple of weeks - which servers would people choose? Obviously the twifysoft server and noone would've even paid any attention to ambera.net.

Obviously it could be shorther or longer depending on what the players wants.

So we would have

Shadowcores
Lunarforce
3 month server

Maybe the players could even chose if they wanted to be moved into shadowcores or lunarforce at the end, let me know what you think.

@Evil Puncker, @fatimathebruxa

u could better say ( reset shadow ) cuz by this u have killed shadow for ever and no chances for it to survive agine

etc.
would be something big

are you mentally or smth? LOL

this is tibia not league diablo or anything else

This post gave me fucking cancer....

If no one wants to play Shadowcores what makes you think they will play after their characters are transferred over from a different server?
Might as well, just fucking started Shadowcores...

Use your fucking logic and stop making stupid posts. This is not a unique idea, you're just some retard not thinking things through.

This post gave me fucking cancer....

If no one wants to play Shadowcores what makes you think they will play after their characters are transferred over from a different server?
Might as well, just fucking started Shadowcores...

Use your fucking logic and stop making stupid posts. This is not a unique idea, you're just some retard not thinking things through.
'
Use ur fucking brain u brazol piece of shit.

USE THE BRAIN AND THINK.

IT'S NOT TO GET SHADOWCORES MORE PLAYERS BUT IF THE PLAYERS WISHED TO CONTINUE ON THE CHARS THAT THEY MADE ON THE NEW SERVERS, THEY GOT THE CHOISE TO DO SO OR THEY CAN PLAY THE NEXT RESET OF THE 3 MONTH SERVER.

USE BRAIN BEFORE POSTING. FUCKING FACKER.

'

USE THE BRAIN AND THINK.

IT'S NOT TO GET SHADOWCORES MORE PLAYERS BUT IF THE PLAYERS WISHED TO CONTINUE ON THE CHARS THAT THEY MADE ON THE NEW SERVERS, THEY GOT THE CHOISE TO DO SO OR THEY CAN PLAY THE NEXT RESET OF THE 3 MONTH SERVER.

Beware guys, he's evolving to his final form!!

I've been reading almost every tread about new solutions for Shadowcores & Lunarforce, And i've must say, This is the best solution so far.

.. There is nothing wrong with shadowcores, let it be and pay attension on lunarforce.

It would be a great "Mini world change" for lunarforce

'

USE THE BRAIN AND THINK.

Maybe if you weren't illiterate and learned how to fucking type properly for people to understand it would help, but you're obviously incapable of that cause you're retarded. Even this response I wasn't able to comprehend your retardedness. Try again please. Also, Logic would tell you that I'm not a "brazol" if my English is on point, you retarded fuck.

etc.
would be something big
The Best idea broo its no troll

etc.aahawould be something big
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAH LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL IM DYING IRL

Back