• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Final Thread

Happy?

• Total voters
Mark and I are very interested in hearing what you guys want. This is a Hardcore-PVP server, meaning that the (as you would put it) charlovers opinions will not be as heavy as the opinions of those who wants to have good wars.

When I started reading this thread, it made me happy that you are almost having a decent conversation about the things that we want you to have conversations about. Then you start to fight. Stop fighting and this will be so much easier for everyone. I have deleted everything that didn't have anything to do with the topic, and I hope that you can keep on going from where everything went overboard. Don't just say "No" or "Yes". Explain why you feel the way you do about all the different suggestions - that is how a discussion works and that is how we will get to the place where we want to be.

@Hani

need, of to changes on LunarForce is course.
decrease the stage of exp, decrease magic level, Among other things already mentioned.
but the main and essential that will make all the difference for those who do not play LunarForce return to play is recalculate the level of all.

I've said it and I repeat

if not decrease the level of everyone, any change will not have much effect
nobody wants to go in wars and battles against lvl 400 and 500, this is the biggest problem LunarForce
this change is essential

Any of You guys have some idea how we can solve reduction levels' problem ?

I mean, we need to create some fair algorithm for recalculating levels @Calar @Mark @Hani or others?

Hmm yes. If your below 400 and above 300 your lvl should be ranged from 140-170, and if your lvl is above 400 it should be ranged from 170-190, and finally if you're below 300 and above 200 it should be 100-130.

i dont know how we can solve problem with lvls when free transfer to shadowcores are open :) and gm make reduce lvl alot of ppl will left here :) and its will be only 50-60 ppl online and after 1 week ppl will "its only 50-60 ppl playing " and every1 will left ots

My idea is maybe make every1 - 40 - 50 Lvl :) And make 1 lvl lose when ded by player and from 301 + make 1,5 x exp :) its will be fucking hard to take lvl back:) on 1.5 x exp + ppl still can sneake u and u will lose again - 1 lvl

^ Its will be good bcse ppl will lose lvl anyway on battlefield :)

sry for english

Shut up Veziv, we don't want to fight on 300-400 mages.

shut the fuck up u piece of shit u are from shadowcores no1 know u :< sad but true :) dont say u playing kyra bcse on kyra u have 150 rp xD and u buying bolts for Naruto

Hmm yes. If your below 400 and above 300 your lvl should be ranged from 140-170, and if your lvl is above 400 it should be ranged from 170-190, and finally if you're below 300 and above 200 it should be 100-130.

I'm not sure if ppl in your guild will agree with you, they will lose pretty much, but it will be really good to see low lvl fights

Yes, thats your opinion about me. Not like I care about respect in "TIBIA" but for sure i got more respect than you.

I'm not sure if ppl in your guild will agree with you, they will lose pretty much, but it will be really good to see low lvl fights
I don't know, if they got a better idea they can post it here, that's just my idea. And also after reducing lvls exp rate should be also changed.

I dont understand you Veziv.. is your brain so small that you cant understand.. YOU LOSE 1 LEVEL PER DEATH.. THE CHARLOVERS WHICH IS 70%~ OF THE OT WONT EVEN FIGHT.

What are you playing for.. fights or caring about how many levels your enemys lose?

I know that reducing won't be fair for everyone but "Life is brutal"

WHO CARE ABOUT CHARLOVERS? FUCK THEM I WILL BAN THEM ALL BUT STILL ON BOTH TEAMS IS "SOME FIGHTERS"

I no need charlovers :) but alot of good and old ppl will start play like Dino Bonden Wille and many many more

Mark and I are very interested in hearing what you guys want. This is a Hardcore-PVP server, meaning that the (as you would put it) charlovers opinions will not be as heavy as the opinions of those who wants to have good wars.

When I started reading this thread, it made me happy that you are almost having a decent conversation about the things that we want you to have conversations about. Then you start to fight. Stop fighting and this will be so much easier for everyone. I have deleted everything that didn't have anything to do with the topic, and I hope that you can keep on going from where everything went overboard. Don't just say "No" or "Yes". Explain why you feel the way you do about all the different suggestions - that is how a discussion works and that is how we will get to the place where we want to be.
The main problem are the levels... For some it might be sad, like Veziv because he just got another high lvl char.. But why do you think did we left LunarForce and play ShadowCores from 0 or went to this new server, which name is forbidden in this forum? Because we want a new generation of PvP in good OTs. We have much fun on ShadowCores PK-ing just some randoms and it is funny when there is no one who is arguing about lvls! Lvls, that's the main Problem. If lvls will be reduced then every other thing come automatically because yes if lvls will be reduced there is need to reduce magic lvls aswell etc etc etc. My idea of a new server was just an idea, I never wanted to destroy LunarForce, I would be very interested in playing LunarForce from 0, but also when my enemies got the same lvls and won't argue with me that I have a high lvl and I don't die... Calar's idea is perfect about the lvls - and Veziv please shut up, I don't want to offend you really, but this arguments which you bring are ridiculous, can't you see that there is only one person who supports your whole ideas?! And this one person is YOU, and YOU is not the whole community. You have high lvls, we have high lvls, we want to join a new, good and with a future server. And what you want is just to destroy the server keeping this 500 lvls forcing to gain more lvls than you cry because they are immortal. Dude, they are immortal because you bring shit ideas. @Hani I don't force you and I even can't it :D but if you want to improve LunarForce read this topic and see that everyone likes the idea of reducing everything inclusive lvls and exp rates, except Veziv. Putting SSA delays is not needed in this case. It just depends on levels.

Exp rate 200+ 1.5x is perfect

Last edited:
WHO CARE ABOUT CHARLOVERS? FUCK THEM I WILL BAN THEM ALL BUT STILL ON BOTH TEAMS IS "SOME FIGHTERS"

I no need charlovers :) but alot of good and old ppl will start play like Dino Bonden Wille and many many more

You wont ban anyone.. if you do they are unbanned within 10mins or less.. so skip this bullshit.. losing levels isnt the problem which has to be fixed.

I was thinking about something like this:

400+ - 50% reduction
300-400 - 55% reduction
200-300 - 65% reduction

I know it is an uncompromising solution but it might be good, if you don't like it, propose something else instead of arguing about some shits.

Back