• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finally!

walkingdragon

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
I am proud to say that I will be leaving everythingisblockedland (a.k.a Job Corps), for those of you who know, it's a dreadfull place full of no fucks to even think about here, the internet is blocked, the food is shitty and they treat you like kids but discipline you as if you were a responsible adult. Anyways to my point, I am finally getting out of here in about 7-7 1/2 hrs from now and will finally be able to resume mapping and gaming and IM, I thank those who found ways around the system to allow me to do things here and for that, the real world awaits me. (Btw I'll keep you guys posted on whether I get my CCENT Certification!)

I am proud to say that I will be leaving everythingisblockedland (a.k.a Job Corps), for those of you who know, it's a dreadfull place full of no fucks to even think about here, the internet is blocked, the food is shitty and they treat you like kids but discipline you as if you were a responsible adult. Anyways to my point, I am finally getting out of here in about 7-7 1/2 hrs from now and will finally be able to resume mapping and gaming and IM, I thank those who found ways around the system to allow me to do things here and for that, the real world awaits me. (Btw I'll keep you guys posted on whether I get my CCENT Certification!)

Good luck in the future, I guess :p

Welcome back, we hope you enjoy your stay.

-World

Well I'm back and let me tell you it feels GOOD! Btw, failed my CCENT Exam by 66 points. (I got 737 out of a required 804)

About time dude!
-
oh :(! just saw your latest message here, least you're out of that hellhole though) XD

Idk ask below... ;) I mean, yes that new fresh internet smell.... Awesome...

- - - Updated - - -

It's Walkingdragon123

Back