• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Find All Npcs on Remeres

rocamalo

Reaction score
Hi community!
I was wondering if there's a way to find all the NPCS named "NPC EXAMPLE" in my whole map, that's because i have a problem with a NPC (Haroun) and i wanna delete it from the MAP but can't find where are all the places the NPC is, thanks for your help!

edited: noticed that spawns didn't contain the npcs
You could login to the server teleport to the npcs and check for their positions, that should work aswell.

Yeah the problem is that the NPC is bugged or something it doesnt appear on the server, and i deleted the XML file and the script, and it still gives me the error, so i supposed i have to delete it all "Haroun" from the map with Remeres, but don't know how many NPCS of this kind i have.

just copy an existing npc (which works) and name him Haroun, that way you can get the npc to spawn and can find them ingame :p

Or simply open data/world/~spawn.xml and ctrl+f and search for the name and either take the spawn position or just delete the <spawn................. </spawn> and search for next one until all is gone.

Back