• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finding Career passion

You can earn by playing, look at Twitch and YouTube. Game Tester is also a thing.
Aren't there already much streamers? , although i have some obstacles to be a streamer :D My english pronunciation wont help , i dont have a decent pc :hype

A lot of people take whatever job they can, save some money and then pursue their dreams. Don't tell me you have no dreams at all, every kid at some point knows what he/she wants to do when he/she grows up. Gaming is your passion? Nah, that's more like hobby, good way to spend time and relax but I can't imagine games being passion. Sure, we all would like to have great income just from playing but let's be honest, that's because we are lazy.
My passion is game development, but that came from how much I liked playing games, this however doesn't mean that gaming is my passion.
Maybe you are looking at this from wrong perspective. Are you honestly spending all day playing games? Maybe you need role model, someone from your family, someone famous, someone on the internet (from YT or something).

A lot of people take whatever job they can, save some money and then pursue their dreams. Don't tell me you have no dreams at all, every kid at some point knows what he/she wants to do when he/she grows up. Gaming is your passion? Nah, that's more like hobby, good way to spend time and relax but I can't imagine games being passion. Sure, we all would like to have great income just from playing but let's be honest, that's because we are lazy.
My passion is game development, but that came from how much I liked playing games, this however doesn't mean that gaming is my passion.
Maybe you are looking at this from wrong perspective. Are you honestly spending all day playing games? Maybe you need role model, someone from your family, someone famous, someone on the internet (from YT or something).
Ofc i had many dreams but most of them conflict with my capabilities or at least that what i am telling myself to stay at the comfort zone or maybe it's the laziness idk rly

also they are dreams i need something to reach them by which is "work"

Step out of your comfort zone, get used to it.
And look at that! You stepped out of the comfort zone some time ago, but are actually back in because you made that zone bigger.

What I try to say, if you never step out of your comfort zone, you wont be able to achieve anything.

Go for a walk in the forest to think about this. You'll come back with the best idea ever!

Back