• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finish Rookgaard Quests!

What update should be added to Rookgaard

• Cipsoft's storyline

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Spike Sword/Mino Mage Quest

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Hunting beyond the Minotaur Mage

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • All Above

Votes: 22 64.7%

• Total voters

Jagermeister

Reaction score
After playing rookgaard for a few weeks, I've noticed there's many other rookstayers. These rookstayers get lvl 80-100+ and run out of things to do. They can stay in rook to collect addon items for their main characters, but it doesn't bring in much profit. They could bot to lvl 200, or they can get fishing skill 120+. None of these things are fun, even if you have a bot.

I am proposing that twifysoft finished rookgaard. Whether that includes just adding the storyline that Cipsoft did, or finishing the spike sword quest/minotaur mage. There are so many possibilities they can do with rookgaard, like put a lvl req at the minotaur mage and more challenging creatures for lvl 100+ rookstayers past the teleporter. They could add the rookgaard bosses, and expand on the goblin quest.

Right now there is no point in being in rookgaard. I believe if twiftsoft made some kind of rookgaard update that included a few of these ideas, everyone with a rookstayer will be able to enjoy rookgaard a little bit more. I mean, most people are only in rookgaard until they kill 8 rats, that's not a very long time.

wheres the choice to not do this you cant just give choices to do it...

Rookgaard from Xin Ots > Classic, Hexana etc etc.. :D

Rookgaard is the last thing on their list of things to worry about. There are many more important things they need to add on main, where 99.99% of people play.

Then don't vote i don't expect the 800~ players from shadowcores to all vote

how can a admin take this serios as a poll if people cant vote against it besides you know theres a npc called the oracle she brings you to a better place with loads more things to do

Back