• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finished Donation island

MeloB

GOD Arctic
Reaction score
So i finished my donation island :) but i need help how do i copy the how island everyfloor so i can copy paste it somewhere cause i need to do 30 of them and i dont want to do the seperatly :/

RFYPdC1.png

Hold shift + drag left mouse button. (which highlights a square area.)
If you then move up a floor and do the same thing, it'll highlight another area, along with the original area you selected.
Continue doing that until you've selected everything you want to select..
Then copy -> paste.

(it might be ctrl instead of shift though.. it's been a few years since I last opened a map editor.)

Hold shift + drag left mouse button. (which highlights a square area.)
If you then move up a floor and do the same thing, it'll highlight another area, along with the original area you selected.
Continue doing that until you've selected everything you want to select..
Then copy -> paste.

(it might be ctrl instead of shift though.. it's been a few years since I last opened a map editor.)

Thank you so much dude you saved my so much time!!!
Btw what do you think about the island?

Thank you so much dude you saved my so much time!!!
Btw what do you think about the island?
I think the edges are too 'random' for my taste.
The tree's should also be in 'clumps' instead of scattered around.

The rest is fine.
I enjoy clean area's.

I think the edges are too 'random' for my taste.
The tree's should also be in 'clumps' instead of scattered around.

The rest is fine.
I enjoy clean area's.
I have to do 30 of these islands but im just gonna do 5 for now then do them as the players donate for them

Back