• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TalkAction [Finished] InGame Highscore

working here, thanks you should add worldid and don't show gm accounts, thanks :)

Nice! Can you do script which shows top ONLINE players?
for example top 10 levels(online)

[20/02/2010 12:54:30] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/talkactions/scripts/highscore.lua:70: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
[20/02/2010 12:54:30] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/talkactions/scripts/highscore.lua)
[20/02/2010 12:54:30] data/talkactions/scripts/highscore.lua:70: '<eof>' expected near 'end'

Why ? >_> bah.

[20/02/2010 12:54:30] [Error - LuaScriptInterface::loadFile] data/talkactions/scripts/highscore.lua:70: '<eof>' expected near 'end'
[20/02/2010 12:54:30] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/talkactions/scripts/highscore.lua)
[20/02/2010 12:54:30] data/talkactions/scripts/highscore.lua:70: '<eof>' expected near 'end'

Why ? >_> bah.

Try copyieng the whole script :).

Using TFS 0.3.6, I know its for TFS 0.3.4, but level and magic level command works! haha, but nothing else.

is it possible to rewrite this script so it will work for tfs 0.3.6pl something?

Making scripts is not hard, thanks for the script Shawak, I'm currently working hard to make it work with 0.4, but as a rookie scripter it'll take some time. I just wonder, may I realease it (with credits ofcourse), or do you want me to post it here instead?

@Up, in config look for a line that says show gms or something like that and make that false or 0(depends on your tfs version).

Back