• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Finished[waterfall]Cathair

Master Demon

CuadraditoM
Reaction score
Falls finished my map called Cathair...
srry for my english...
wcathair.png
:blink:

It looks alright...

Nah, it looks pretty good actually. But I dislike the flying borders on the mountain with an undug stonepile on it. (upper left corner)

It looks alright...

Nah, it looks pretty good actually. But I dislike the flying borders on the mountain with an undug stonepile on it. (upper left corner)

It's not an undug stonepile actually. It's just a piece of rock or w/e the name is :p That one up there blocks the way. I gotta agree, I dislike those borders aswell but they're not flying. Not everything works as a pyrmaid if you get what I mean. :p

Gotta say that this single picture (every single pictures) doesn't deserve a thread just post it at the latest mapping work or w/e.

To be honest, I liked your clean version better. What I call bad might be good for others and it mostly is.. It isn't appealing for me, sorry.

Nice! U detailed a lot more! ;)
Although u combined items that doesen't look that good when combined. :/

It depends on what you self like, but if you ask me, it looks alright. A very unusual mapping type.

Back