• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Finland] Valhalla OT 8.54

Okay this is PISSING ME OFF (not rly) but it's BUMP, not BUMB.

bump_signs.jpg

New update added!
--------
- Many new spawns were added to the vip island!
- New quest "Blood Labyrith" added to the vip island!
- Castle Wars area now have hydra spawn.
- Added Zao.
- Fixed Vengoth.
- Added broadcasting system "!broadcast msg".
- Fixed alot of items.
- Fixed some minor map bugs.
- Now you can buy warmaster addon from addoner.
- Reputation monster were changed.

This server really sucks. I played this ot 1 day, And when i was lvl 190, i got soloed by 1 uber exori, and the one who killed me were also gm on the server. How fun is that? A server is really boring when gms plays on it and give him the highest level with best eq and teleporting his char with gm.

And I also know that you had like 100 chars online that stood in "jail" there you couldnt logout and then exit loged with all the chars.

Last edited:
This server really sucked. I played this ot 1 day, And when i was lvl 190, i got soloed by 1 uber exori, and the one who killed me were also gm on the server. How fun is that? Server is really boring when gms plays on it and give him the highest level with best eq and teleporting his char with gm.

and i also know that you had like 100 char online that stand in "jail" there you coudn't log out and then exit logged with all the chars.

Mm...Well just you to know that there arent like 100 of my own characters online, and i dont give levels/items to anyone not even to myself. And if you get powned, just be quiet and dont start crying... And any of the staff doesnt even have knight, atleast they havent used them for weeks... So kind of fail...

"ok" and if you think i got pwned when i got one-hitted by 1 uber exori, then you don't know what a pwn is.

I played with the finnish team, they were all the highest level.

Superninja is your name. (i don't know if it's still yours.)

Last edited:
Kk.. think what you want, i dont care, but just you to know, that it werent me...

Back