• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Fire Quest

I think you have some pretty nice points/ideas in the quest.
But the mapping, I bet my little sister at 6 years old can beat you up in mapping!

well ye i got nice ideas and i think with RME i can much map better ;)

soon I can load sth , better up.
Also its my first map ;)

Is this map for a higher exp rated server? Those first pictures is over spammed with monsters, try to make more details. :) Keep it comming ^_^

omg menz best map evers wot ip? can giv fri itens?
i plai if can have fri itens menz

Very congested, very bland and very open. Great mapping comes with experience, and I'm sure if you keep at it you'll do well.

The desire is definitely there, and you don't lack effort - you just need to think about what you're doing a bit more. Ask yourself, "does it look right, would people enjoy playing it?".

lol, that map sucks, i mean it dude, but where did u download map editor? xD i need it...

Lol everyone... Be nice to him, he said it's his first map...
Instead of complaining, help him if you think it sucks -.-

Now that you use RME you can make it alot easier, but you still have to thik about one thing... DON'T SPAM monsters like that... Even if it's high exp, it wouldn't be fun like that.

And details, in RME you have key shortcuts like:

(R) - Raw palette - Here you can fild almost ALL items... Some items can you ONLY find here too.
(D) - Doodad palette - Here you will find trees, grass tuffs, stones... Many things to detail with, but don't spam too much details.
(T) - Terrain palette = Here you can find all types of grounds, waters etc. You can also find walls here.
(H) - House palette = Obvious... here you can create houses.
(CTRL+T) - Edit/Add/Delete towns

My advice is to train over and over again, sooner or later you will get really good. But DON' waste all day on this, then it will just get booring in the end.

Keep training :thumbup:

where did u download map editor? xD i need it...

http://www.remeresmapeditor.com

HAHA HARDCORE PLAYER!
is this for 100000000000000000000000000000000000000x server?

this made me gag like a whore sucking a bulls dick. You need to read some tutorials man

Back