• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Firefox rules......

firefoxkitten.jpg

Says the one who posts a wannabe picture with a CAT and not a dog or a fox.

chrome.jpg

Google Chrome FTW.

I'm sorry.
But I couldn't help from noticing the fatality of useless browsers.

1opera9.jpg

Opera is the only right decision.

@Znote, seems like you know the species well, both fox and dog are Canivora Canidae, while Cat is Felidae. But that doesn't change the fact that cat is cuter then dog ;)

@Znote, seems like you know the species well, both fox and dog are Canivora Canidae, while Cat is Felidae. But that doesn't change the fact that cat is cuter then dog ;)

Hmm, yeah the cat is cute. And you failed the gay test?

Iceweasel is "Mid" and Firefox is "Top"?
Do you not realize that they are the same damned source code with different images!?

Btw, of course Chrome takes the cake in Javascript and page loading speed. V8 is amazing. CSS was a bit of a surprise, too.

And you have 4! :w00t:

Pwnt :D

I like Chrome to be honest. That's because Talaturen changed my opinion about Firefox. Chrome is faster and better than Firefox not to mention that it doesn't bother you with plugin updates and you don't have to restart it whenever you install a plugin/update/whatever.

Firefox, I love the UI. I love the plugins, and I don't feel any diffrence between using Chromium, Opera or Firefox in speed (well Opera sorta lag when changing tabs). A few miliseconds when opening a site that use 1sec+ to load anyway isn't much to care about in my opinion. Therefore I choose the browser I like the most.

@Delirium I love the plugin updates, if Chrome don't have it, it will be a sad day when the API change and all your plugins break without a nice update window that pops up and save the day :)

Back