• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Firewalker boots?

xubeiga

Reaction score
hey, so, the firewalker boots in my server protects against all fire hits...i mean, if u MS lvl 200 use mas flam the mas flam will hit just 50. i want the boots to just work in fire fields, not against spells or hits from monsters, just like in real tibia.
how can i do that? thanks guys

So isn't this working for you? Also you can take a look to Zakius and Cykotitan movement just like you stated. http://otland.net/f16/firewalker-boots-86601/#post887596

If its not working for him doesnt it just mean his version doesnt support it? He's using the new TFS, and theyve changed up a lot of stuff in there from what i understand.

@OP
Do any console errors come up saying that type doesnt exist? If so, your version may not support it, try finding a new absorbtion type or look in items.xml for the type used by the firewalker boots themselves.

He's using OTX server which is an poor imitation of private TFS.

He said in his later post that he was talking about the new TFS.

If you are using OTX, please stop and burn your server in a pit in your yard, then get TFS! :3

Seems like he is switching distribution every day then. :p

So if some function isn't function you can take a look at LUA_FUNCTIONS again.. don't use OTx, is a poor imitation like Ninja said, has a lot of unfixed bugs and that stuff.. better use a official TFS.

Back