• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First 10 games of ranked

really i just laughing when kids rages omg omg on every ranked game my teamates sucks so haard, never ever its my fault we lose im fcking best yolo!
-Im bad player and i deserve silver 3-1.

really i just laughing when kids rages omg omg on every ranked game my teamates sucks so haard, never ever its my fault we lose im fcking best yolo!
-Im bad player and i deserve silver 3-1.

Please re-read my post

Infact, I will evalute it here for you, since you're mega retarded.

I can fail in soloqueue since team members etc can struggle and I have to carry every game.
team members etc can struggle -- CAN struggle, I win my lane 99% as Vayne, late game is where I struggle to carry. Tips are welcome, pls gief, bcuz u so pro

Whereas in 5v5 my team can be challenger because I excel when I do not have to carry every game.
my team can be challenger -- CAN BE, because we have better communication, skype etc and they don't throw matches like retards in soloqueue

Pls, niqqa, stop posting useless shit.

I don't rage on games, I try to lead my team to victory, but 99% of games there is AT LEAST 1 guy who doesn't want to be a team player / communicate with team
I don't tell people they suck so hard, unless I'm joking (e.g. enemy katarina is 50/0/50 - I tell her she sucks) it's called fun/joke/whatever u wanna call it
Never ever its my fault --- I will happily record my games for you, FULLY, to check if I say "Sorry, my fault" when I fuck up. I guarentee you can see it every time / when I fuck up.

Kids like you are so ignorant it's unreal, one of the reasons Otland is going downhill, because you cannot have a general conversation. You act like a cock on here, then msg me on LoL to play with you, funny as fuck really.

So what it helps if you win just your lane? go help others this is team game ping dragons and use pings to help your mates. On low elo bronze-silver one player can carry team to win. Why everybody is tying find the culprit on games and just saying everything is hes fault and dont get this is team game not 1v1 game. Bro you added me on lol and invite me to play :D <3 love ya

@How you win 99% lanes whit vayne if you got zero ranked games :O

Last edited:
So what it helps if you win just your lane? go help others this is team game ping dragons and use pings to help your mates. On low elo bronze-silver one player can carry team to win. Why everybody is tying find the culprit on games and just saying everything is hes fault and dont get this is team game not 1v1 game. Bro you added me on lol and invite me to play :D <3 love ya

@How you win 99% lanes whit vayne if you got zero ranked games :O

I help others, I ping dragons and nobody goes because their busy in enemy jungle chasing down a fucking Lulu
One person can not carry a team if their team is feeding
I didn't say everything was my team mates fault, please read a fucking gain
I added you on my new account (Davehoho) you added me on my old account always asking me to play and inviting me to games (ButterThePeanut)

And I had 50 games+ total with vayne, 38 wins the rest loss. And those loss were because of retarded feeders and a retarded support who wants to dive at level 4.

Last post from me to you, since all I keep doing is repeating my self, I guess you cannot read properly.

What is love ? baby dont hurt me no more no more
Just go play rankeds games

My support;
kkkkkkkkkk

29+ minute game

My stats;
1/4/4 - CS at 29 minutes; 154

Pls, I cannot carry a game with an Anivia support that feeds.

One thing I've learned is not to play Vayne beyond gold, she gets destroyed :p.

But turtle is the baawwwwwws. Even though im in silver 3 atm (was silver 1 when s3 started, stopped playing and dropped to silver 4 due to inactivity, slowly picking up the game again) the tip i'd give is to either play solo lanes OR jungle till u get to a decent league/division. Botlane you're dependant of another person and you cant roam/help other lanes as much as u can on a jungler, midlaner or top w/ tp.

Wich sucks for me cause i love me some adcs.. Would play adc all day errday if i cud.

Yeh playing adc in silver u need to accept that ur 1 vs 2 in ur lane against a fed enemy that killed ur support 5 times in 3min :))) unless ur supp is tanky because then u can hope u kill them before ur meatshield dies

But turtle is the baawwwwwws. Even though im in silver 3 atm (was silver 1 when s3 started, stopped playing and dropped to silver 4 due to inactivity, slowly picking up the game again) the tip i'd give is to either play solo lanes OR jungle till u get to a decent league/division. Botlane you're dependant of another person and you cant roam/help other lanes as much as u can on a jungler, midlaner or top w/ tp.

Wich sucks for me cause i love me some adcs.. Would play adc all day errday if i cud.

Guess I'll take your tip since I love adcs too, but I guess I can't play them unless I have a premade support :(

I've just Uninstalled LOL, cuz of playing with random players, there's a lot of kids in ranked, you can't play any game without seeing a fu**ing freak fat saying to any one Noob or shit. Playing with a own team that steals your BLUE or RED, when they know that you need it, your fu**ing own team! That make me hate this game. Almost all people of Lol sucks, always there's some one that fucks you the game, being afk, or flaming his own team, others asking for positions without know the counter, anothers stealing positions when you told them that you whant a position without saying you nothing. That's why i decided to uninstall it, can't stand them.
I'll whait for a own team, with Real Friends and maybe this summer i'll install it again.

The main issue is with people thinking theyre lives depends on the league theyre playing in
if u play 300+ ranked games, I GUARANTEE you that the enemy team had +- the same amount of "trolls" "noobs" "intentional feeders", etc
difference with "pro but stuck in elo hell" and "truly good players" is that the truly good players will do theyre best every single game, and in the games that neither of the teams has a troll,noobs,feeder, they'll make the difference
"pro stuck in elo hell", will be extremely cocky when he goes 10-0 against a "feeder" in one game, then in the next 2 he plays like hes hotshotgg, fails & finds someone to blame

end of the story: Look at urself, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES , if you don't make mistakes, you won't be in "elo hell", but trust me you do.
it all depends on how you react/learn from your and teammates' mistakes.

The main issue is with people thinking theyre lives depends on the league theyre playing in
if u play 300+ ranked games, I GUARANTEE you that the enemy team had +- the same amount of "trolls" "noobs" "intentional feeders", etc
difference with "pro but stuck in elo hell" and "truly good players" is that the truly good players will do theyre best every single game, and in the games that neither of the teams has a troll,noobs,feeder, they'll make the difference
"pro stuck in elo hell", will be extremely cocky when he goes 10-0 against a "feeder" in one game, then in the next 2 he plays like hes hotshotgg, fails & finds someone to blame

end of the story: Look at urself, EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES , if you don't make mistakes, you won't be in "elo hell", but trust me you do.
it all depends on how you react/learn from your and teammates' mistakes.
^This

Back