• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

First Dragon.

Shemoz

420.Guga
Reaction score
Since i saw those thread arleady which was ur first friend and the other one when did you start playing tibia, i'll ask some other question.

On what level + on what spawn did you kill u'r first dragon?

I was level 29 Pally and i killed my first dragon at Kazzordoon Dragon Lair :D

21 knight when I got mlv 4 it was anks first spawn and it dropped broadsword unforgetable loot xD

Hmm can we count a "Wyvern" as a dragon? if yes, it was on 13 sorcerer with wand of dragonbreath I've wasted 2bp's of mana potions haha ;d

13 rp aswell xD me and my friend who was an 30 rp blocked it and we killed it. My 2nd ever dragon and the first time i solo'd it at level 16 i looted woi

21 knight with 75~ skill wich was really good back then, used 1 bp uh and 2 bp mp to kill the dragon in the Elvenbane fortress wich was my favorite hunting spot back then.

jaja my first dragon was at lvl 26 with 5 rl friends jaja thais north gate 2 dragons at the small rubby quest

Back